Raw's 02/21/11 Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like to me, the shadows are Sting paint face. And like him blowing out the candles

x6bdl2.jpg

Dude, it's just a shadow.

There's no mysterious hidden message in the video, it's clearly Taker in the house. There's no scorpian's on the wall, no crow, no bat, no face in the window.

The only thing to speculate on now is who the hell was outside.

Dude, it's just a shadow.

There's no mysterious hidden message in the video, it's clearly Taker in the house. There's no scorpian's on the wall, no crow, no bat, no face in the window.

The only thing to speculate on now is who the hell was outside.

You don't think those Shadows resemble Stings eyes ? And at that part of the video you hear a crow "gawk" and the candles get blown away. And thats like his face on front of the candles.

You don't think those Shadows resemble Stings eyes ? And at that part of the video you hear a crow "gawk" and the candles get blown away. And thats like his face on front of the candles.

Honestly, I have no lcue what your seeing. Or hearing.

I watched the video 5 time straight last night. Not once did I hear a crow, or see Sting's face.

Of the three promos, I think this one is by far the most exciting, just because it confirms that 2/21 isn't just about the Undertaker. Someone else is debuting/returning that night to challenge him.

It's obviously the Undertaker inside the house (or someone dressed like him). That's not the point of the promo. The mystery revolves around who is outside the house, who's stepping into the Deadman's yard? That person is wearing a trenchcoat, which still leaves me to hang on to the tiny thread of hope that it may be Sting. Most likely it'll probably just be HHH, but SOMEBODY is coming for the Undertaker, that much is certain.

In the first video I think we see the challenger making his way toward the house. In the second video we see the Undertaker enter the house. In the third video, we see the Undertaker inside the house, and the challenger finally arrives at the end. Next week, they come face to face.

Honestly, I have no lcue what your seeing. Or hearing.

I watched the video 5 time straight last night. Not once did I hear a crow, or see Sting's face.

Well go back to the candles part, and at the SAME TIME the candles get blown off, you hear this crows "gawk".

And this pic, maybe you can see what i can see..

Sting-1-1.jpg

Well go back to the candles part, and at the SAME TIME the candles get blown off, you hear this crows "gawk".

And this pic, maybe you can see what i can see..

Sting-1-1.jpg

how do you know they were crows not pigeons? did you hear a "caw caw" or a "coo coo"? haha just messing with ya, anyway i think it is Sting, there is definitely 2 people in this promo The Undertaker and an obvious secret character.
I watched a theory clip on this earlier of the starrcade 97 promo for Hulk v Sting which was very similar.
Im not hanging on every thread its Sting, i just think it makes the most sense. 2 mysterious characters in the 1 promo surrounded by a thunder storm or whatever it was.
I will say this though,i wouldnt be a bit surprised if it HHH as hes being away for a year and they would maybe market his comeback.

how do you know they were crows not pigeons? did you hear a "caw caw" or a "coo coo"? haha just messing with ya, anyway i think it is Sting, there is definitely 2 people in this promo The Undertaker and an obvious secret character.
I watched a theory clip on this earlier of the starrcade 97 promo for Hulk v Sting which was very similar.
Im not hanging on every thread its Sting, i just think it makes the most sense. 2 mysterious characters in the 1 promo surrounded by a thunder storm or whatever it was.
I will say this though,i wouldnt be a bit surprised if it HHH as hes being away for a year and they would maybe market his comeback.

LOL. Yea, and the front of the boots are Sting, just with a heel in the back. Sting can't wear wrestling boots outside.

Also, here's a better photo. Sorry guys for posting pics. This will be the last one.

24919462.jpg

LOL. Yea, and the front of the boots are Sting, just with a heel in the back. Sting can't wear wrestling boots outside.

Also, here's a better photo. Sorry guys for posting pics. This will be the last one.

24919462.jpg

im sorry but where am i supposed to be looking?,il post that youtube clip if you want,you will like it,am i allowed to do that?

At first I thought no way in hell... but then I saw this!!

[YOUTUBE]JLoqIcJtnIk[/YOUTUBE]

Hard to argue with this...take a look at the video.

hmmm 2-21-2011 will be interesting indeed..

Sure man go ahead. That be better. But, on the right side you see his paint face.
I won't get my hopes up but you're right.

If you look between the candle on the right and the middle candle, there is a glimpse of what looks to be a painted face.

If you're serious, you're a person who will believe pretty much anything and probably believe the U.S. government orchestrated 9/11. I wish people were less easily influenced by stupid shit.

However, if you're trolling, you did a pretty good job as it seems as if you're completely serious.

I've always thought it was going to be Taker/Sting. I know people think otherwise with all the swerves about how he has not signed a contract, his friend saying he has not been in talks at all with the WWE and the fact everyone is saying it will be Triple H now.

Personally I think Taker and Sting will both show up on Feb 21 and I've thought that since day 1. I know I don't have any proof. I guess I just want it to to happen so bad. lol

Dude.nice try but..no

Current WWE plans call for HHH and Undertaker to go at it again this year at Mania. Was even reported on THIS website that HHH/Undertaker Career vs. Streak is the set plan with HHH getting set to retire as he has already taken on a portion of the backstage workings. Sting hasn't been in contact with WWE as of yet (and that is taken from various sources).

I like where you are trying to go with this but no. It's the game vs. Undertaker Career vs. Streak with HHH trying to avenge the career ending defeat that HBK suffered at Mania to the Undertaker.

There have also been reports of HBK somehow getting involved at Mania this year but in a non wrestling role. Obviously the HoF can fill that rumor. Or perhaps HBK is coming to try and help HHH defeat the Undertaker. Either way don't hold your breath on the Sting claims. Would be AMAZING if it were the case and I personally would mark the f*ck out and probably run up and down the streets screaming like a mad man, but don't count on it...

Hmm, keeps it interesting and shows another possible angle.. but I'm not going to get my hopes up, I didn't the first time I saw the promo and I'm not going to be now.. I don't want to be disappointed.

Hmmmm..... I wan to believe this.....

Them advertising undertaker in a commercial for that RAW does seem sort of purpose defeating, but then again, people often do change the channels during commercials, so maybe they're just making sure that they get the best draw they can from the taker.

As much as I would love to see sting in the wwe, I'm having a harder time believing it with each passing day.

If you're serious, you're a person who will believe pretty much anything and probably believe the U.S. government orchestrated 9/11. I wish people were less easily influenced by stupid shit.

However, if you're trolling, you did a pretty good job as it seems as if you're completely serious.

Come on now. It does make some sense when you think about it. No need to be so harsh. Sting wears black boots as well as a trench coat so you can see why people jumped to that conclusion originally. Never believe everything you read either. While I as well think it will be Triple H I do really want it to be Sting. It would be pretty neat.

let the man dream isnt that what we grew up on dreaming ??

kinda like we where hoping the rock would come back at some point now its happening

I also believe it has to be two people because of the promo. they also wouldnt give away that its taker in the last promo this past raw. it will probably be taker and hhh though. taker returns and hhh takes him out. or perhaps its the return of someone else too, like jericho or something. either way, this sunday and monday are gunna be awsome.

And KoC417, i love your sig man. funniest thing ive read in awhile.

To be fair, that looks like the joker to me! Is the one in between the first and second candle the jigsaw puppet from SAW then?

I see what you're saying with the face paint thing but it seems far too tenuous to actually mean anything. I'll happily be proved wrong though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back