RAW Live Discussion, Dec. 8, 2008

Agreed. Vickie is one of the worst things in the company right now...I literally turn the channel when she comes on.
Edge/Lita was much better than Edge/Vickie

Are you serious? Vickie is one of greatest things the company has. The women is a heat magnet. And i personally think the whole edge,vickie,and undertaker feud was probably the greatest feud this year.

Are you serious? Vickie is one of greatest things the company has. The women is a heat magnet. And i personally think the whole edge,vickie,and undertaker feud was probably the greatest feud this year.

Edge and Taker made that feud great, not Vickie. I don't care how much heat she gets, I'll never agree with having her on. She is aggravating as hell and terrible to watch and that's why she gets heat..not because she's good at what she's doing. She sucks.
And the only reason she ever came on is because they were exploiting what happened to Eddie Guerrero.
I like to watch the McMahons or Bischoff because they get heat for being good at what they do..someone you love to hate, much like Edge or HHH when he's a heel...as opposed to Vickie, someone I hate to even see much less hear

Edge and Taker made that feud great, not Vickie. I don't care how much heat she gets, I'll never agree with having her on. She is aggravating as hell and terrible to watch and that's why she gets heat..not because she's good at what she's doing. She sucks.
And the only reason she ever came on is because they were exploiting what happened to Eddie Guerrero.
I like to watch the McMahons or Bischoff because they get heat for being good at what they do..someone you love to hate, much like Edge or HHH when he's a heel...as opposed to Vickie, someone I hate to even see much less hear

Are you serious? Vickie played a huge role in that feud. And that's fine that's your opinion. If you actually do hate her then i would say shes doing her job right.

That's a good point...how many times has someone held all 3 titles in one year?
In WWE that is..TNA has that every couple months

Are you serious? Vickie played a huge role in that feud. And that's fine that's your opinion. If you actually do hate her then i would say shes doing her job right.

Of course she set up matches and all..she's Smackdown GM. But the matches were what was great about it, Edge and Taker are two of the best in big matches..the whole stripping him of the title for injuring people using Hell's Gate and "firing" him for awhile were some of the worst parts.
And no you aren't following..I hate her, but for the wrong reasons. She isn't a good heel..she's just a bad personality that gets heat for sucking so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back