Live Discussion: RAW 2/4/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

I normally don't complain, but this raw has just been... bleh, damn long Main event for once it looks like... oh wait.... Cena and Mark Henry still to come...

I normally don't complain, but this raw has just been... bleh, damn long Main event for once it looks like... oh wait.... Cena and Mark Henry still to come...

Its not a match..So Cena/Henry will be boring with an Orton run in. I have a feeling Cena isn't near healthy enough to wrestle.

chairshot4ys.gif

Its not a match..So Cena/Henry will be boring with an Orton run in. I have a feeling Cena isn't near healthy enough to wrestle.

I agree... It'll probably be stupid little segments until NWO. Who knows after though, WWE can't risk Cena getting injured since It's highly unlikley that he's to the point where he can go weekafter week with matches.

Jeez idk if it's me or what, but all of this is reallllly dragging. This has gotta end soon. We need our Cena segment

Hardy keeps rolling. ok match, not the best, but it's always cool when everyone hits they're finisher. Here comes Cena

Oh my gosh. I saw a Candice return promo and totally passed out. Okay exaggeration but ZOMG I totally went crazy.

Wowza. That's a BIG FU! Go John!

Flames Out
Dragon

huh?
The show is over?
I thought JBL, Snitsky, and Umaga will take on Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, and Shawn Michaels in a 6 Man Tag Match later?:blink: :blink:

highlight of the night, and OMG did you hear that pop! that seg woke everybody in the arena up. I liked that promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back