• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD Thread (7-1-13)

The Butcher

📶
cena_ADRAI.jpg

WWE.com Raw preview said:
WWE’s two most prestigious championships will collide tonight on Raw when WWE Champion John Cena battles World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio in the main event of tonight’s show.

There's 2 LD threads, but this one has a picture and therefore wins, so bump this y'all.

Watching NXT right now, and you know what, Kassius Ohno is growing on me. He reminds me of a younger Bradshaw. Chances are that Ohno and Graves will take the tag straps off the Wyatt family since they're being pushed up to the main roster. I'm looking forward to seeing where the two of them go in the next 6 months.

From an anticipation standpoint, a Cena vs. Del Rio main event reads to me as "Mark Henry gonna do what he do in the third hour."

Hold up WWE title over prone Cena, close show, everyone cries into their Coke Zeroes. If this happens, everyone on the forum buys me a Cornetto tomorrow.

Watching NXT right now, and you know what, Kassius Ohno is growing on me. He reminds me of a younger Bradshaw. Chances are that Ohno and Graves will take the tag straps off the Wyatt family since they're being pushed up to the main roster. I'm looking forward to seeing where the two of them go in the next 6 months.

I concur. I've been pulling for Ohno since he came on board, so I'm definitely pleased to see him in a good tag team. I try to catch the SkySports presentation of NXT when I can. Wyatt Family put a pretty mean beatdown on Regal there. Good show as always.

That's another thing I love about NXT; if in doubt about how to finish a match, kick the shit out of Regal.

They're really pushing the idea of an "all-star" Money in the Bank match. What are they going to call the Smackdown one? "All Filler"? "All Mid-card"? "All Job"?

I'm torn on if the fact that Kane speaking so well and eloquently is either a credit to how intelligent Glenn Jacobs is, or how badly WWE books their monsters.

...the fuck? A Lou Thesz acknowledgement? Nice.

I was honestly expecting them to show Eric Bischoff handing the belt to Triple H.

This champion vs champion match is worthless, despite what the WWE tries to shove on us.

Pretty good opening segment, crowd is shit though.

Like the retrospective packages on former champions. Gelgarin will love the two opening ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back