Raw LD Performs Illusions. Tricks Are Something ****es Do For Money or Cocaine (3/8)

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
2vnl2cw.jpg

CLASH FOR THE AGES
Set to be one of the biggest bouts in WrestleMania history, WWE Champion Batista defends the coveted title against John Cena on The Grandest Stage of Them All. Which gladiator will emerge from this epic clash with championship gold?

TWO HURTS FOR YA
After The Phenom's signature mind games cost HBK a Unified Tag Title Match against Show-Miz, DX's dark hour was worsened by Sheamus. The Celtic Warrior maliciously kicked a downed Triple H to send a severe message to The Game.

'HART' OF WAR
The match 12 years in the making finally takes place on the only stage suitable: WrestleMania. More than a decade after the "Montreal Screwjob," Bret "Hit Man" Hart steps in the ring with WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon to resolve the most infamous rivalry in squared circle history.

MAKIN' MONEY
On Raw, Jack Swagger and MVP both qualified for Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania.

Jesus Christ, WWE. Criss Angel? He hasn't been relevant since like 2003. Maybe he'll make Hornswoggle disappear though with DX finally dead!

Aww... who am I kidding? Only the WWE's accountants can make that happen.

Also, here's how I see the Monday Night Conflict playing out on TNA's end.

a0yr14.gif

THE RAW LD IS TONIGHT'S HOME OF THE...

1240528195-cool_kids_club.jpg

Guests, if you're looking around and want to join in on the action, signing up could not be easier.

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for Raw tonight, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

I can tell you that the LDs here are a major reason why I signed up. They are so much fun and laid back. All of the posters here are very friendly and accommodating towards new posters, and we want you to sign up.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

also i will not be here as i am actually working again,no more staying up until 4.15 am on a monday night watching men in tights for this guy(although i will still do it for ppv) lol

I'll be here. My mom is going out of town for a few days. I may occasionally switch to TNA if I remember. But for the most part I'll be here.

He probably literally walked into the building. Raw gets my undivided attentio tonight, and then TNA on the DVR, if I can sit thru an entire episode.

9 to 11 my tv will be on WWE monday night raw. It always is and it always will be. Ill deffinatley be here surfin the forums and chattin it up, AFTER the show.. Sorry I can't mulit task that well, but during commercials I'm here! No lap top, no computer, just me, my blackberry, my "L" and my beer.
Slaud friends!

I'll be watching RAW tonight instead of iMPACT without a doubt. Easy decision. But I will DVR TNA and watch it tomorrow morning. I should be able to watch all of the interesting parts in 10-15 minutes.

I figured I would watch Raw until I see some WWE stupidity, but who knows WWE might actually step up their game tonight.

Home JUST in time!!

I WAS gonna catch the first five minutes of Impact just in case, but I can't find a live stream. Fuck it. It'll probably be shit.

Honestly, I'm a little confused. HBK was playing the heel in this, but after the career part was put on the line, and last week, it appears as if Taker is playing the heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back