Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS UNEXPECTED!

Really good match IMO. I'm kinda sad he won it back since I was hoping he would be able to climb now.

Hopefully Barrett might start going on a barrage again? He deserves his push that got interrupted due to a injury.

Maybe miz will come out next week with his own version of the IC title saying he never lost it and this will lead to a ladder match at WMX...XX

Sheamus vs. Big Show feud V2?

Vickie did say she was going to give him "a match" so I expect Batista to return, turn heel, form a stable with Edge, Dolph, Big E, AJ, Cena, Rock's Elbow Pad, Michaels, Punk, Brock and Heyman and they win all the titles.

I'm glad Barrett is champ again but for God's sake, you have two international wrestlers in Barrett and Cesaro who can help expand your European market, start capitalizing on that.

Sheamus vs. Big Show feud V2?

Vickie did say she was going to give him "a match" so I expect Batista to return, turn heel, form a stable with Edge, Dolph, Big E, AJ, Cena, Rock's Elbow Pad, Michaels, Punk, Brock and Heyman and they win all the titles.
But how can they beat Chyna after she returns and wins the WWE Championship?

I actually like what they're doing with Sheamus and Randy both wanting revenge on Big Show and competing for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back