Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

Why isn't Zed being called Dutch Mantell? Swagger needs a better gimmick than the anti american schtick keep dirty Dutch though

I don't appreciate these "WHAT?!"s for two reasons.

1. Zeb is pretty good on the mic

2. "WHAT?!" Is fucking stupid

Why isn't Zed being called Dutch Mantell? Swagger needs a better gimmick than the anti american schtick keep dirty Dutch though

I assume it's because they don't plan on keeping him here forever and they don't want him walking away with a name he can use elsewhere. Are you new?

@Dr. You are really living up to this bet. I can get used to this lol. Haha the crowd is chanting USA with Zeb.

I assume it's because they don't plan on keeping him here forever and they don't want him walking away with a name he can use elsewhere. Are you new?

No, but everyone knows he's Dutch Mantell and it's not like he's a huge draw and is going to go be world champ somewhere when he leaves might as well call him Dutch

No, but everyone knows he's Dutch Mantell and it's not like he's a huge draw and is going to go be world champ somewhere when he leaves might as well call him Dutch

Not everyone. I'd say most people have no idea who he is.

He can go back to using Dutch when he leaves but the WWE wants him to use a name they own while he's here.

I'd probably cum on myself if i could see Swagger vs Angle. Swagger really was a beast in college but Kurt might have been the fastest heavyweight i've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back