Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

Lol the chants clearly say "We want Ziggler"

Cole "The fans are really behind DelRio tonight"

bwahahaha cole is on a role. The crowd chants USA and cole claims the crowd has been brainwashed.

This crowd is awesome tonight. They go from "We want Ziggler" to "Del Rio" to "USA" chants. They can't make up their minds.

I don't know if they will do a cash in now since pretty soon I'm sure a number of viewers will be switching the channel to watch the NCAA Championship game...

I don't know if they will do a cash in now since pretty soon I'm sure a number of viewers will be switching the channel to watch the NCAA Championship game...

Don't think they'd pull a stunt right before the game starts to try and maintain viewership?

The Lesnar guy was shown a lot during Wrestlemania last night. They always catch him looking like an idiot lol

I want JBL to go on a politics rant one of these days something about women having the right to vote or speak would be hilarious

The Lesnar guy is always wearing the same shirt. Tell me he isn't attempting to be some sort of celebrity. Probably wants a fucking reality show.

It seems like they're really trying to avoid acknowledging that the crowd wants Ziggler. Building suspense! Haha.

The Lesnar guy is always wearing the same shirt. Tell me he isn't attempting to be some sort of celebrity. Probably wants a fucking reality show.

loj14d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back