Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

What do you guys think the chances of Ziggler cashing in tonight after Cena gets introduced to the House of Pain?? And probably losing still...

Lmao @ Kurt Warner..i get a chance to give "ordinary" people a chance to be good at something

What do you guys think the chances of Ziggler cashing in tonight after Cena gets introduced to the House of Pain?? And probably losing still...

0 considering Ziggler won the MITB contract for the World Heavyweight Championship...

Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio however...I could see that tonight.

His briefcase is for the WHC only.

Yea, Ziggler's case is only for the Smackdown title. It's entirely possible that he cashes in after Swagger takes out his anger on Del Rio for the WM loss. If Del Rio comes out around the end of the second hour, I'm expecting Ziggler.

I'm calling it now, Brock Lesnar attacks The Undertaker and either sets up a match for extreme rules or foreshadows for WM 30

"We want Paige" sign near the front row. Was it ever confirmed that they're bringing up any NXT stars tonight? They could unite the Ascension with the Shield.

Miz gets no reaction? Smarks used to love him. :(

I guess it was a product of him being opposite Cena.

He got pops when Flair was around too. Nobody cares about him and he's getting booed as i type this. His face turn has sucked. That's a "Lets Go Barrett chant" btw

@MoonKnight Your tea leaves would read correct lol. @Nate Ok I see you. You called it as well. I hope we are right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back