RAW LD - 4/07/2014 - A New Era Begins

Kermit

the Frog
RAW LD - 4/07/2014 - A New Era Begins​

Over the last few years, the Raw after Wrestlemania has produced incredible environments that has left us with some of the most memorable moments. Here's hoping tonight keeps up the trend. Wrestlemania 30 is in the books and it has left us with a hell of a lot to talk about.

------------------------------------------------------

In honor of one of the greats, we celebrate a rising star. Cesaro shed his anchor of a partner in Jack Swagger on the pre-show and went on to win big one in the Andre the Giant Memorial 30-Man Battle Royal by slamming Big Show over the ropes in an act of strength that is reminiscent to Hogan slamming Andre at WM 3. He may have a little Real Americans to still clean off his shoe, but his future looks bright going into the new calendar year.
14j9f9l.jpg

Some ruthless aggression returned to the white knight, John Cena, but it wasn't enough for him to completely throw away his morals. He stuck to the heart of his character and maintained his legacy by besting the mysterious Bray Wyatt. Surely, Wyatt won't let him just walk away, but how will he respond after being beat by the Thoroughbred?
qo5zxu.png

Yes! Yes! Yes! An eight month build finally came to an end as Bryan captured the WWE World Heavyweight Title after defying all odds. He beat the Authority in HHH to gain access in the main-event. Then, he triumphed over Batista and Orton to send the crowd chanting in waves to end the night. Yes! Yes! Yes!
iggc5h.png

As great as Bryan's triumph is, one unexpected single digit shadows over the historic Wrestlemania 30 event. That is the single digit in 21-1. Yes, The Streak has been broken by the beast incarnate, Brock Lesnar. What will Lesnar and Heyman have to say about this gigantic achievement? What will the crowd have to say? But most importantly, what will The Undertaker have to say? With rumors circulating of a hospital visit post-mania, it is possible we might not even get a Taker appearance, but maybe.............
15fhk4m.png

just maybe...........there is SOMEONE waiting in the rafters. With the Deadman at his weakest and for the first time, in a long time, seeming to be very beatable, is it possible that the stars will finally align? Is it possible that we finally get what has been rumored for years.....
We will just have to wait and see.
206j48p.png

:Other Sub-Plots:

The Shield fights the man by getting new entrance gear. (NOW AVAILABLE IN THE WWE SHOP)

The Raw Pre-Show will document the "22-0" T-Shirts being sent out to Third World Countries.

Mr. T's Momma calls out Kane.

Good job Kermit, but the title could have used "And An Era Has Sunken" or something around those lines. For Taker's sake.;)

The Heyman promo is insane. The look of intensity he gives Renee is scary and he's right. He told us last week that he spoiled the match. Not a single soul listened to him, and look what happen. In kayfabe terms, it's our own fault that we weren't prepared like we should've been.

I'm half expecting some sort of authority bullshit then Vince returns. Or Brad Maddox realises he's GM.

So what's going to be the new thingtonight? We had the Yes thing and then Fandangoing last year. Is it going to be the swaying we saw during the Wyatt match?

So what's going to be the new thingtonight? We had the Yes thing and then Fandangoing last year. Is it going to be the swaying we saw during the Wyatt match?

I'll totally be on board with that fad.

He's got the whoooole wooorld, in his haaaaands...

It's amazing the French announcer table didn't surrender after Bryan got put through the table right next to it.

Seen the Yes! plates for the belt.

They do look awesome.

Someone help with my memory, did they have a custom plate for when Bryan won the title back at Night of Champions/the Raw after?

EDIT: Found a photo, was the same plates here. :)

The crowd tonight will be smarktastic. I can't wait to see who they think they're going to turn into the next big star and everybody gets all excited about it until next week when nobody has any fucks to give

Didn't watch Mania last night but from what I've read and the night after Mania I am pretty damn excited for this show.

Plus they are competing with the National Championship game so I wonder what big surprise, or surprises, they will have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back