Raw LD 12/12/2016: It Could Be A New Day For Championship Records

Gallagher politely informs you of his impending mid-match attack and still kicks your ass. That's just great.

Ring of Boredom. Corbin isn't going to respect that midget promotion.

Baron Corbin became my spirit animal the day he told Apllow Crews to go back to Ring of Honor and the sweaty neckbeard crowd got super upset with him because Apollo Crews never worked for RoH.

Rollins Report is dumb. Philly is an ok city, though. Nice food (Cheese-steaks aside. They're fucking gross), art museum is cool.

Baron Corbin became my spirit animal the day he told Apllow Crews to go back to Ring of Honor and the sweaty neckbeard crowd got super upset with him because Apollo Crews never worked for RoH.

Lou Reed is my spirit animal, but I wish it was Baron Corbin.

I literally laughed out loud when Seth announced he wanted HHH last week. Like "Oh NOW you remember HHH???"

I'd walk out on the interview, too. He doesn't even have a backdrop. His set sux.

Eric Andre has a better set in an unironic way.

Of course.

If they turn the titles after that triple threat for the sake of Stephanie I'll be forced to write various strongly worded posts about it and complain loudly while continuing to watch the show on a weekly basis.

Someone get Prichard on the phone and get Brother Love back. Show these chumps how a wrestling talk show should flow.

"Stupid Idiot" and "You just made the list" more over than anything on the roster today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back