WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

So unless I'm missing something, we're looking at Shane vs. Brock either at the Rumble or Wrestlemania.

Are they insane? Like, doing Undertaker vs. Shane was stupid enough but this? This is supposed to make me want to pay for a show?

No way they're doing that. Shane is going to find a warm body to face Lesnar.

So unless I'm missing something, we're looking at Shane vs. Brock either at the Rumble or Wrestlemania.

Are they insane? Like, doing Undertaker vs. Shane was stupid enough but this? This is supposed to make me want to pay for a show?

Could just be to suspend him. Idk. Maybe they panicked.

I refuse to believe they're that stupid. Not least of all cause Shane lost that match with Taker. Maybe they bring in Goldberg to be their Smackdown equivalent of Lesnar, but I refuse to believe they have Shane vs Brock.

No way. They can't do that, it would make literally no sense.

It has to be setting something else up.

No way. They can't do that, it would make literally no sense.

It has to be setting something else up.

Well Shane losing to Taker but getting authority power anyway made no sense. If logic truly mattered in WWE, a lot of things would be different.

Well Shane losing to Taker but getting authority power anyway made no sense. If logic truly mattered in WWE, a lot of things would be different.

Yeah but THIS. Shane/Brock? I refuse to believe they're this crazy or stupid. But that probably means I'm pretty damn stupid at this point.

Only thing I can think of that was as crazy as that match was Foley taking chair shots to the head from The Rock while handcuffed.

He was attending to his hand/wrist a lot after the barracade bomb. But idk if that's it.

Reports are beginning to surface. He was in a sling and needs to be evaluated today.

While I want to be pissed at Rollins for spreading Cenas nose across his face, ending Sting's carreer and now this, Balor took the barricade bomb like an absolute moron. I thought he had ripped his entire shit out right there on the spot .

God fucking damn it

Well Cena/Styles was seven shades of amazing right?

I'm not at all sold on Balor. 'The Demon King' is not a gimmick, it's a costume. It's 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels for a new generation, and if it's going to work then the man needs to show a few iota of distinct personality in the ring beyond grunting like Tommy from Power Rangers.

The belt looks a bit shit, but in terms of things making that title seem shit, calling it the "Universal Championship" outstrips the red leather by about 100 to 1.

The main event was an angle, that's not going to go anywhere. Best case scenario it leads to a rematch, and when your best case scenario is a Randy Orton rematch - not a lot to be doing. More likely we get a video package on RAW of all the media attention it's gotten, and then it's never mentioned again.

The women were pretty good. Everything else was fine.

Styles vs. Cena was insanely good, to bad it absolutely murdered the crowd for the rest of the show.

Fuck it, I love watching Lesnar maul people. This should have been the beginning of Year 3 of his World Title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back