Raw LD 12/12/2016: It Could Be A New Day For Championship Records

A lot of interesting shit on tonight's show. Sadly none of it involves Management/KO/Jericho/Rollins/Reigns.

I'd rather them stay cool but focus on other shit. Woods could add serious character to the CWD.

I could get down with that. Big E goes after the world title, Kofi goes after the US strap, and Xavier goes to the cruisers, but they always gave each other's back if shit gets thick.

That's not original content you pretentious dicks.

4b73111f38dbe7fd71cd83788e7da5f19fe9479e4ebe6efa330326da86df244b.jpg

I could get down with that. Big E goes after the world title, Kofi goes after the US strap, and Xavier goes to the cruisers, but they always gave each other's back if shit gets thick.

This is how I always wanted the Shield to break up before they went with the tired back-stab split. They claim there's nothing left to prove as a team and amicably go their own ways. But when shit gets real, they assemble like the Avengers.

Somehow a 25 year old record being broken is being turned into a Stephanie McMahon segment.

Raise your hand if you're even slightly surprised by this.

Now we will get a minimum of four or five Stephanie moments to night. To bad there aren't more important women empowerment conferences every week.

So Authors of Pain or The Revival debuting tonight and getting the rub of ending the New Days streak a day before they break the record?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back