Raw LD 11/09/2015 - "Uhuh I totally haven't read the spoilers!" *Read First Post*

And get YOU SOLD OUT chants every time you appear for taking a shortcut. If HHH gave it to him or announced that as the result it's one thing. If Reigns has the option and takes the easy way, it's a heel move.

Doesn't the face reaction he would receive after the double cross make up for it?

I knew i would only have to wait until KB showed up for my point to be proven and validated

I'm always watching.

I think it's at least a little different though. He wasn't actively looking for a shortcut. One just happened to be presented to him. And in the end, he sticks it to the man.

And in the end, he's booed and viewed as a heel. If you're going to do that, you have him surprise people by turning heel at the end, or someone else takes the spot, presenting you with the other guy as the evil one for taking the shortcut that Roman turned down. Now you have two characters instead of just one with the fans being unsure about him.

And in the end, he's booed and viewed as a heel. If you're going to do that, you have him surprise people by turning heel at the end, or someone else takes the spot, presenting you with the other guy as the evil one for taking the shortcut that Roman turned down. Now you have two characters instead of just one with the fans being unsure about him.

Maybe it would work better if the turn happened quickly. He's offered a shot at 8, wins at 11, superman punches Triple H at 1110.

Either way, it just doesn't make sense from a kayfabe standpoint to ever turn down a free WWE title shot.

Maybe it would work better if the turn happened quickly. He's offered a shot at 8, wins at 11, superman punches Triple H at 1110.

Either way, it just doesn't make sense from a kayfabe standpoint to ever turn down a free WWE title shot.

.....did you listen to the promo?

You're talking about something that happened two hours ago. It's done and over with. He's turned down the offer, and remains a face, which is what they want him to be. Any of the heels would have taken it in a second.

LOL Ambrose.

You're talking about something that happened two hours ago. It's done and over with. He's turned down the offer, and remains a face, which is what they want him to be. Any of the heels would have taken it in a second.

LOL Ambrose.

"Because he's a face" isn't a good reason. It's a smarky reason that defies logic. You're right though I guess. We should just drop it.

If Ambrose wins here will the smarks cry like they do whenever breeze loses in nxt

I was actually surprised they even put him in the tournament. Extremely new to the main roster and not much kayfabe success in NXT big matches or title scene. Hell of a worker and an opportunity to showcase some skills but seemingly odd placement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back