WWE RAW LD 30th March 2015 - The Future is Now

That was a pretty weak ending to an otherwise solid show. I'm happy Reigns got a win, he is my guy, but the end was just so meh.

What a great show......well until the last match. Crowd was great tonight, right into it, shame they were screwed at the end. Wave was hilarious.

Great show overall, but I really don't understand how they can put Big Show and Kane in the main event.

The post WM RAW is always fantastic for debuts, returns, surprises, etc. They book Neville and the Lucha Dragons early in the show, which was fantastic, but then they waste the prime spot on two guys that have been irrelevant for YEARS. No one believes Big Show and Kane are credible threats. No one wants to see them main event. Get them the fuck out.

Selling aside, I want to like Reigns but it's kinda hard to when they keep putting him in tags and with old, slow, power guys like Show and Kane.

Fun show, though and I'm excited to see what's in store for the Dragons and Neville.

This was the completely wrong way to book Reigns after trying the sympathetic angle with his beatdown at WM.

you expected different? I am not surprised and am glad the crowd shit on it. We have seen for 2 PPVs in a row that he can do it on that stage well enough, but the majority aren't buying what WWE is selling in terms of Reigns at this point with regards to this booking... I'm afraid last night 'never' happened in a sense, as the WWE Booker(s) haven't taken the hint...

:disappointed:
And to think that many 'smarks' openly said they were impressed by his performance last night... to just go back to this... :banghead:

Fuck I hate it when they fuck over their own shows, why would you not have your Main event participant that got beat the fuck up not sell

That's all Vince McMahon... Hopefully crowds can take it to him as much as possible as that is the only way he'll change things up for the better. Mania was done brilliantly, lMO, but it got sort of spoiled tonight with regards to Reigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back