Raw LD 11/09/2015 - "Uhuh I totally haven't read the spoilers!" *Read First Post*

Not in this day and age they wouldnt it...

I'm pretty sure S.O.S. gets why WWE is booking Roman to turn down the opportunity. His point is the logic is fucking stupid. It is like being given a spot in the ME at WM but opting to try your luck in the Rumble.

I'm pretty sure S.O.S. gets why WWE is booking Roman to turn down the opportunity. His point is the logic is fucking stupid. It is like being given a spot in the ME at WM but opting to try your luck in the Rumble.

That was actually a really good analogy. Thank you.

On the topic of trolling, it really is stupid how...well, stupid faces act. There's honor and there's just plain idiocy and lack of learning from your mistakes.

Bret decided to fight Austin instead of going after the title at Wrestlemania XIII.

Bret had been a champion and at the top for a while. Plus he had serious personal issues w/Austin. Reigns has not truly tasted that success and is in nothing personal.

Bret had been a champion and at the top for a while. Plus he had serious personal issues w/Austin. Reigns has not truly tasted that success and is in nothing personal.

Are we really arguing why a face didn't turn to the dark side for a shot at the winner of a tournament instead of proving himself?

As in basically what Cena has built his career on doing?

Austin screwed Bret out of the Title after Fatal-4-Way. Bret got his rematch in a cage against Sid before Mania 13.

I don't remember Bret specifically turning down a title shot.

He got screwed out of the title and had a rematch. That match went to Undertaker so Bret could fight Austin.

Cena gave up his title shot for Zack Ryder (I think) too. So Ryder could have a title match or something or other? I don't remember the details but this happened.

Cena gave up his title shot for Zack Ryder (I think) too. So Ryder could have a title match or something or other? I don't remember the details but this happened.

WWE or US? Yes a title is a title but there's a difference between the US title and the most prestigious championship in all of professional wrestling.

Are we really arguing why a face didn't turn to the dark side for a shot at the winner of a tournament instead of proving himself?

As in basically what Cena has built his career on doing?

Arguing? I'd call it a constructive conversation. I fully get the "hero" booking. I'm just w/SOS that its sort of a stupid choice on Roman's part. If they really want to sling shot him to super popular face then I think actually taking H up on his offer and then exposing it as a masterminded work would garnered a massive pop and newfound interest amongst many fans. Roman using, getting over on and dropping the Authority would be huge.

Someone made a point in a thread of how Cesaro looks like the default "Create a Superstar" in wrestling games. I thought that was the perfect description.

Arguing? I'd call it a constructive conversation. I fully get the "hero" booking. I'm just w/SOS that its sort of a stupid choice on Roman's part. If they really want to sling shot him to super popular face then I think actually taking H up on his offer and then exposing it as a masterminded work would garnered a massive pop and newfound interest amongst many fans. Roman using, getting over on and dropping the Authority would be huge.

I ask again: have you watched wrestling before? Faces do stupid stuff. It's how they operate. Sting is one of the faciest faces to ever face and he was an IDIOT. Steve Austin took on Vince and company because he wanted to do things his way. Hulk Hogan turned down DiBiase's money for the same thing.

This is how wrestling works and always has.

Again: you're arguing about a face doing a face thing.

Have you watched wrestling before?

I don't think we're arguing. Just discussing the lack of logic in an angle for the world title.

I don't think turning down a title shot is a face move. I think it's a stupid move. Take the title shot, win the belt then tell Triple H to go fuck himself.

I don't think we're arguing. Just discussing the lack of logic in an angle for the world title.

I don't think turning down a title shot is a face move. I think it's a stupid move. Take the title shot, win the belt then tell Triple H to go fuck himself.

And get YOU SOLD OUT chants every time you appear for taking a shortcut. If HHH gave it to him or announced that as the result it's one thing. If Reigns has the option and takes the easy way, it's a heel move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back