• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pet Peeves

- FIRST! (On youtube, no-one cares!)

- People who are ignorant to think that some products are sold with everything included in the price when it doesn't/People who ask for reductions when they are only buying one product.

- French kids with annoying animal whistles (Nothing against the French in general, but when so many of these kids show up and do nothing but make terrible animal whistling noises, you want a shotgun!)

As for me, off the top of my head:

People that don't use a turn signal when changing lanes. I'm not sure why but this sets me off like no other. Is it that hard to flip a light on for 2 seconds to say hey, I'm about to move my 2500 pound machine that's going 60 miles an hour in front of you?

I have to agree with KB here, traffic/driving stupidity is my biggest pet peeve. What upsets me even more than people not using their signals when they are changing lanes, is when they are actually turning and they don't use their indicator signals. You know, they are in a lane which is going straight, but they are planning to turn, into a parking lot for example, and there's no specific turn lane. They stop in the middle of the road, waiting to make the turn, but with no indicator on. Then, when they are finally half way into their turn, they decide to indicate. Too late then, asshole, you're supposed to indicate your intention to turn, while you're slowing down, before you stop, before you turn, not after you actually begin to make the turn. I've probably already rear-ended you by this time otherwise.

What pisses me off even more is when you are stopped at a red light and you are 5 or 6 cars back in line. The light turns green, but the guy first in line doesn't move for what feels like forever. By the time he actually moves, and the other guys in front of you move too, the light has turned red again. The asshole who was snoozing is long gone, and you're the one stuck at the same red light for the second time.

Over and above traffic, it annoys me in the supermarket when you are moving through the aisles and people stop in the middle of the aisle, blocking the path, to either strike up a big conversation with another person, or simply to look at the items on the shelf. Stop if you want, but get the hell out of the way, and let the rest of us go on.

One of my biggest:

When I host a BBQ, and a friend I invite brings someone with him who's a vegetarian, or a vegan, and they bring some ridiculous soy or veggie or whatever burger with them and ask me to cook it and often have the gall to ask me to clean a spot on the grill where meat hasn't touched in order to do so. Fuck you, OK? It's my grill. Your lucky I don't pour the bloody juice of someone else's burger all over the top of yours before I serve it to you. Don't come to my BBQ with a gathering of carnivores who are looking to gorge on meat and then request that anyone cater to the fact you don't want to consume any. Don't like meat? Don't fucking come, you vegan douche. Go eat a fucking soy bean on your own time.

I once told someone to fuck off out my house for that very reason. My housemate had invited him and his wife round for a BBQ and he'd been making digs at me all evening, then another housemate carried some burgers out to be cooked but had the cheese (in a packet I might add) on top. He complained that the cheese was now contaminated from meat and he couldnt have any.

I once told someone to fuck off out my house for that very reason. My housemate had invited him and his wife round for a BBQ and he'd been making digs at me all evening, then another housemate carried some burgers out to be cooked but had the cheese (in a packet I might add) on top. He complained that the cheese was now contaminated from meat and he couldnt have any.

To that guy, I give a hearty "FUCK YOU!" as well...

My biggest (as of this posting)

It's a tie between:

People who insist on abbreviating every single fucking word in a text message...
Example: "wht r u gna do aftr wrk? Wna gt a drnk? Or go to da mvies?"
I refer to these people as nature's "D-Students". It's not going to kill you to enter every fucking letter to a word on you little keyboard. If I want to talk to fucking morons, I'll work at Wal Mart for 60 hours a goddamn week...

and

People who ask you how late your establishment is open or what your "hours" are when there's a fucking sign RIGHT BEHIND me that lists ONLY that information. How fucking lazy are you? Do you need confirmation? Do you need my assurance that our signage isn't lying to you? Sometimes, I'll give them that "I'm so sad for you" look, as I slowly turn and point to the sign. Hey...If you're going to ask me a stupid fucking question, I'll treat you like a fucking moron. It's only fair...

When I'm watching wrestling and people try to start talking to me and ask my opinions on non wrestling things. It's the one thing I like to sit down to and relax while watching it. Also when I tell them "Can it wait until the ads come on" and they get pissed off because I like to listen to the commentators too.

Also people at shopping malls who are like a group of friends and they walk in a line, really slow taking up the whole walking space. Actually, slow walkers in general.

When people say "Oh no, this band is now mainstream, I can't listen to them" and who tell people off for liking mainstream music.

Anyone who talks during a TV show or a movie, and more importantly asks incredibly annoying questions you're incapable of answering in a brief moment.

For example: I watch 24, and Jack Bauer shoots someone. Girlfriends annoying roommate asks "Is this 24? Whoa, why did he shoot that guy?"

I have to outright ignore her, because the real answer I want to give her is "Bitch, shut the fuck up and go in your room – I don't have time to explain the twenty-something episodes that lead up to him killing that guy, OK?"

Things that annoy me:

1. When some ask if you want to hangout later that day, then cancel fifteen minutes before the designated time.

2.People who ask who is what during a movie. Pay fucking attention and you would know.

3. When I accidentally use "to" instead of "too".

4. When hobos refuse to leave me alone after I say I won't give them money.

5. When someone gives away the ending to a movie.

6. People that disconnect like ****** right before they are about to lose a game online

7. People that post sing lyrics for status updates on Facebook

8. People that take the internet too seriously

9. Scammers who try to steal Steam accounts

10. Ex-Girlfriends who spread lies about you.

11. People that sing along to songs at concerts and have no clue what the lyrics are.

12. Peter Jackson's overratedness. Not him or his movies.

13. Real life bullies.

14. Trashy reality TV

15 & 16.
3) People who bitch cuz you never get to do anything together and then when you invite them to do something, they have mediocre plans with someone they don't even like...
4) When someone says "I'll be right over" and you stop what you're doing so you're ready when they show up, then they show up 3 hours later...

17. People who text while driving like shit.

18. People who turn their signal lights on while making the turn or entering the lane.

19. PDA, either get serious and get naked or get home.

20. ***** that stand in the middle of hallways

21. People who complain about their jobs while so many don't have jobs

Hmmm... a list? I shall partake in these shenanigans...

1) People who speak Spanish around me like I don't understand them...
2) People who ask you what you're doing so they can come hang out and then you don't hear from them for the rest of the day
3) People who bitch cuz you never get to do anything together and then when you invite them to do something, they have mediocre plans with someone they don't even like...
4) When someone says "I'll be right over" and you stop what you're doing so you're ready when they show up, then they show up 3 hours later...
5) People who talk during a movie that YOU'RE really interested in seeing.
6) Conspiracy Theorists... My example: I have a customer that swears that something is true in the political world and when we ask him for proof, he brings us a printout from some extremist conspiracy site...Really?
7) Internet tough guys... Games, Forums, etc... You're not kicking anybody's ass. You know it, I know it, and if someone gives you their address, you're likely to get shot when you show up. You're not 10 feet tall and you're not bulletproof. So, please...Stop!
8) Rapists. Get a fucking hobby, freak. She's not gonna suddenly "Like you"... plus, it's just creepy. Shortcuts are for noobs.
9) The Konami Code. If only everything in life was this simple...
10) Zack Ryder. If I hear "Woo, Woo, Woo...you know it!" anymore, someone's liable to die.

7) Internet tough guys... Games, Forums, etc... You're not kicking anybody's ass. You know it, I know it, and if someone gives you their address, you're likely to get shot when you show up. You're not 10 feet tall and you're not bulletproof. So, please...Stop!

^Game Rage?

^Game Rage?

I actually had a guy in my old Gears of War clan go off on a 12 year old kid... The conversation was as follows:

Clanmate:"Kid, you fucking suck. You need to throw your xbox into the bathtub while your mom is taking a bath for tainting this world with your shitty skills..."
Kid: "Dude, what's your problem? So I suck, I know I'm not good. That's why I play...To get better."
Clanmate: "Well, I hope you just started, because yeah...you suck fucking donkey ass. You should go outside and tie a rope around your neck and jump off of the house."
Kid: "Wow. Dude, I'm 12. That's not very nice. Did anybody make fun of you this bad when you first started?"
Clanmate: "Kid, when I started, I played alone so nobody would see me suck. Now, I eat little fucks like you for breakfast... Seriously... Kill yourself."
Kid: "Dude, my dad's sitting right here... That's not cool to say."
Clanmate: "Put him on..."
Kid: "What?"
Clanmate: "Give your dad the headset..."
Kid's Dad: "What's going on?"
Clanmate: "Your son is ungodly fucking terrible at this game. I should blow your fucking house up for buying him an Xbox. He sucks at everything, I imagine... Is this what you got him to keep him busy so you didn't have to beat him all the time for sucking at life?"
Kids Dad: "Look... I don't think that you're being very fair or appropriate for this type of activity. I'm gonna report you if...
Clanmate: "Tell him to jump off the roof... Just let him kill himself and start over. Try again. And try not to have some little ******, pansy ass, who sucks at everything he ever touches... You should slap your wife for having that little bastard. Better yet, you should hang yourselves together..."

At this point, I'm done. I leave the match, erase him from my friends list, and was done with it... But I'll be damned if I didn't want to kick the everloving shit out of him for being such a cunt... But I'll bet that kids' dad would have ended his life in half a second for that rant...

Anyone who is overly melodramatic, especially folks who have to let the world know how much they hate their job.

1. It's really not that bad, because if it was, you'd have quit by now.

2. Does it really need to be your fucking Facebook status every morning? We get it!

Anyone who has the audacity to thank Jesus or whatever (often monotheistic) God for some type of accomplishment they've achieved in life, as if that same omnipotent and omniscient all-loving creator would be so nepotistic as to give them what they wanted, while condemning their enemies/competition to loss simply because they prayed.

Here's a question for ya, jackasses – what happens when we both pray to the same God and I win? Does that mean God loves me more? :rolleyes:

People who user the word 'jank.' I hate that fucking slang word. "Lemme get one of dem janks man. Dem janks is sweet." Lol, forreal? Wow.

When people say, "I didn't do nothing!"

I always laugh before correcting them, its been used on TV a lot recently as well...by saying that, your saying: you did something!!! lmfao!!

People who always think they are superior...I say I got a new track on my phone, they say, "yeh i heard it 5 months ago and already listened to it 50 million times on my phone before deleting it"...

or I see a girl, wonder what she called and someone has to always say, "Yeh, she in my biology class, her name is (place name here)....

Or it took me 2 exams to finally pass English, someone turns around and says. "i passed it first time"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back