• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pet Peeves

People who insist they have to go out on Friday simply because it's Friday. Then they spend the majority of the night trying to figure out where to go. They can't just hang out and have a good time at a friend's house and have a good time for free because that's not "out." It's fine if you have somewhere to go. If not don't worry about it. You won't be ostracized from the community for staying in on a Friday night.

Metalheads who think music is only good if it's heavy.

When a new band covers a song and their stupid fans don't know it's a cover. Gerrard Way did not fucking write Desolation Row...

People who bitch about a game/movie/band without ever playing/seeing/hearing them.

People who pronounce Extraordinary like Extrordinary.

I'll probably think of more later.

• Movie quoters! I don't mean someone who uses the occasional quote... I mean the irritants who have a one-liner from some obscure film from the 80's or 90's for every single thing you could possible throw at them.

And you ask them what the fuck they're on about, leading to them having to explain thus removing any remote chance it had of making you laugh in the first place.

I have a friend who says "Yap" instead of "Yep" when chatting online sometimes. I have another friend who, in texts, "ett" instead of "it".

For some reason, these things really, really piss me off.

When people spell the word "lose" as "loose".

It surprises me how many folks make that error......and I still can't get over the number of people on a wrestling forum who can't spell the word "feud."

Not to mention the most overused, extraneous word in the English language today........."basically." Yes, I know people want to talk, act and be exactly like everyone else, but how in the world did so many of us come to incorporate that word into usages for which it serves absolutely no purpose?

Oh boy... Why provoke me.

* Inept customers. "Does the Bacon Quarter Pounder have bacon?" Did he seriously ask that? Oh yes he did.

* Men with baggy shorts. Yeah, great way to camouflage your skinny ass legs, dude.

* Posters who start threads with "OK" or "OK guys". At least buy me a drink first. I don't know who you are son.

* Horn honkers. Your car horn is not a gravity defying magical device. SO STOP HONKING IT!

* People who use MMO lingo. "I just fragged that test". WHAT?!

* Some dumbass who lives near my house and wears sunglasses. At night! You are not blind, bro.

* Posters with terrible spelling. You have a spell check. Fucking use it!

* Posters who write "WHOO" when they really mean "WOOO". Ric Flair goes WOO. Not WHOO. Who? Ric Flair. That's who.

People knocking my glasses off my face, even by accident, it turns me into the Incredible Hulk.

The fat lass who keeps texting me every time she's drunk for sex. No i don't want sex with you go away.

People knocking my glasses off my face, even by accident, it turns me into the Incredible Hulk.

The fat lass who keeps texting me every time she's drunk for sex. No i don't want sex with you go away.

All people who feel it necessary to text everyone in their phone when they're drunk. I don't care that you're drunk.

People who sit in the front row behind home plate and spend the entire game on their phone waving at the camera. You got front row seats. Watch the game.

People who think they're funny and witty enough to talk during a movie.

Oh, I had friend like that. One time he was talking and an old lady got pissed and nailed him with her cell phone. It was one of those old giant ass Ericsson phones. He never spoke during a flick again.

- People who don't have the common courtesy to respond to a message, even if it's hours later.

- Hypocritics who tell you one thing and do the exact opposite of that or don't follow their own advice.

- People who jump into relationships within days of meeting someone new.

- People who update their facebook statuses with EVERY. SINGLE. THING. THEY. DO!

- People who read other people's messages and convos when it doesn't concern them.

- People who get angry because they're told they can't do something because of the law.

- People who go into a shop, spend half an hour with a sales assistant and NOT buy the fricking product.

- People who think their right when logic states otherwise.

- Attention seekers who thinks the world revolves around them.

- People who ask for change for drug money.

Some asshole who called me Shrek on my way to work. Shut up, bitch. At least I don't have to taste the merchandise where I work.

- People who go to work and actually stand around and do fuck all when people have told them to do something.

"I know I read it on facebook" when you tell someone you've not seen for months what you've been up to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back