• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pet Peeves

People who take their time crossing the street after the light turns green

People who take a whole blu cheese for wings, when their are more people at the party

Famous people that adopt kids from other countries instead of helping out your own country

People who can't flush a toilet

Emo/Hippster's that always shake their head to move their hair out of thier face

Those assholes in the arcade who just slip in a quarter without asking and challenge you. You may beat me in MVC2, but in real life I can make you my bitch.

People who wait for someone to pull out of a parking space when there is an empty spot three spaces over. The time he saved walking less distance was wasted by waiting for the closer spot. It's only an extra 15 feet. Take the further spot.

People who are ignorant about politics.
Those 'deep' groups on Facebook.
People who use the word 'surreal' out of context.
People who call themselves 'random'.
People who look down on wrestling for being scripted.
People who walk slowly in crowded places.
People who constantly make spelling mistakes on the internet.
The concept of capitalism.

Oh... Shit...

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Guy's that act gay around straight guys because they think it's funny.Guess what..... it's not!(No hate towards homosexuals meant.)

Anyone who stops at the top of subway steps to find their bearings without actually getting out of the way of the traffic following behind them. Move, you mother fucker! Figure out where you are on own time and get out of my way.

Impatient people. If I take an extra thirty seconds to decide which muffin I want, or to figure out where I am, I'll do it! Be rushed on your own time, not mine.

People who gripe about my smoking in bars/parties. Here's an idea: Try taking my smokes away, and see what happens.

People who have waited 5 minutes in a queue and then still can't decide what they want

People who leave notifications up without clearing them, or leave unread messages unread, like on an iPhone or in your email.

One of my biggest:

When I host a BBQ, and a friend I invite brings someone with him who's a vegetarian, or a vegan, and they bring some ridiculous soy or veggie or whatever burger with them and ask me to cook it and often have the gall to ask me to clean a spot on the grill where meat hasn't touched in order to do so. Fuck you, OK? It's my grill. Your lucky I don't pour the bloody juice of someone else's burger all over the top of yours before I serve it to you. Don't come to my BBQ with a gathering of carnivores who are looking to gorge on meat and then request that anyone cater to the fact you don't want to consume any. Don't like meat? Don't fucking come, you vegan douche. Go eat a fucking soy bean on your own time.

Smokers who think "It's my life, I'll do whatever I please" is a good enough reason pollute my air.

Talking during the movie. You're not witty enough to pull it off. I can promise you that.

People who brake on the expressway. You're going to kill somebody.

People who post Youtube videos expressing their opinions on something. They just sound awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back