Request a Sig From IDR

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Fuck it, might as well throw my hat into this ring.

Drop your requests here.

Couple of quick rules/suggestions:

• If you've got an idea behind your sig, chances are I'll get to it faster. The more generic your sig, the longer it'll take me to get to it. Themed signatures are more fun, and much easier to create a distinct feel and design for, whereas generic signatures like "I want a sig with wrestlers X, Y and Z and my forum handle" has no real direction.

• If you're going to ask for a signature, use it. I do this as a profession, and I go out of my way to provide you with a graphic that in the real world I'd be charging a client real money for - this isn't trivial to me, and it costs me time and effort. The least you can do is at least acknowledge that by using the thing I created for you (for free)!

• Sorry to the "lesser known" users, but I'm setting my requests at 100 posts or more. Unless you have 100 posts or more, I won't create a signature for you. This isn't my discriminating against people who don't frequent the forum as often as others, but rather an attempt at saving myself the frustration of creating a signature for someone who may not even come back to the forum, or only posts once every 9 months.

• Do not "add" to something I create for you by designing on top of it. If I provide you with a graphic, I credit myself in it for a reason – because I did it, and I want people to recognize that fact. Adding to or subtracting from what I've provided you and still crediting me or crediting yourself is like buying a BMW, removing their logo and placing your own on the back and then telling the world you created it. You didn't, and it's disingenuous and disrespectful to the actual designer/creator to imply so.

• I pay for my own hosting, so you are more than welcome to hot-link to the graphic when I upload it.

hey IDR. Wanna see your work pal. Can you make me a sig with fortune? And in the back round very lightly, maybe Kurt, Pop and RVD? Thank bro.

Hello IDR can you make me a sig of desmonde wolfe with my name somewhere in there, you can choose the picture to use and everything else, thank you for reading.

Hello IDR can you make me a sig of desmonde wolfe with my name somewhere in there, you can choose the picture to use and everything else, thank you for reading.

DWolfe_Sig_01.png

Reactions: TLC
Can you make make a sig with Daniel Bryan,John Cena(New purple attire),and Randy Orton saying RAW's Faces using the RAW Logo and special font. Include a cool background.Have Cena in the middle,Bryan in the left,and Orton on the right.

Hey Master you shouldn't be making a thread asking for a sig then go around ask individual sig makers.

Hey mate could you please make me a sig. I would like Ric Flair in the middle of Robert Roode and Aj Styles with a black backround. And could you also put a statement say LETS GET HARD! down the bottom somewhere. Thanks i would really appreicate it.

Hey IDR, this is my first time requesting..you can be as creative as you like with this one.. I'd like a sig with Raven holding the World Heavyweight Championship (I'm no expert, but I think you gotta photoshop it onto him or some shizz..).. hope this isn't too much to ask.

I like the MCMG sig it looks really nice. However, it just feels like there is something missing or the font feels weird to me but I'm awful at finding font that works.

IDR love the work man. I might have to request a background, as I was rather impressed with them. If you'd be up for that I will definitely throw you a request.

IDR love the work man. I might have to request a background, as I was rather impressed with them. If you'd be up for that I will definitely throw you a request.

Not a problem. Just drop your request in here and I'll get to it at some point or another. I don't always get to them right away, so don't get upset if you don't get one right away.

Not a problem. Just drop your request in here and I'll get to it at some point or another. I don't always get to them right away, so don't get upset if you don't get one right away.

I'll be in no rush, I'm a patient man. I'll see what kind of idea I can generate and I'll drop it here as soon as it hits me.

I was wondering if I could get a new Sig, One with Sarita and either Christiana Von Eerie (Idk if i spelled that right) or Daffney, which either one is easier for you. Thanks!

Hey IDR. I'm looking for a sig of Randy Orton. But not a positive one. The theme I'm going for is "Randy Orton, Injury Prone." I would like a darker background and a red and white color scheme, very medical. A pic of Orton in the center, and if possible, Injury Prone stamped across the center of the sig for the text. Play around with and edit as you see fit. After all, you are one of the BEST sig makers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back