Request a sig from Stinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still want it, here it is

2rhpwyb.jpg

Hey stinger do you think you could make me a sig that says "Nexus World Order" (Yellow and Purple) with Cena, Darren Young, David Otunga,Michael Tarver, and Daniel Bryan on one side and "Nexus (Black and Yellow) with Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Husky Harris and Michael McGuillicutty

Hey stinger do you think you could make me a sig that says "Nexus World Order" (Yellow and Purple) with Cena, Darren Young, David Otunga,Michael Tarver, and Daniel Bryan on one side and "Nexus (Black and Yellow) with Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Husky Harris and Michael McGuillicutty

I'll get to it as soon as I can. I'm in Jamaica right now, so it may take longer.

Yo Stinger could you make me a TNA Immortal SIg. Basically just do whatever you want. I just want one with all the members of Immortal on it. Minus Morgan since he was kicked out.

alright well i appreciate you trying... any chance of getting a sig with a pic of Ric Flair getting iced? haha

I asked Doc for this to, but I see no harm in asking a few different people for this and seeing what I like better.

I need a sig for my Book This.

What I need is a WWE logo, no real qualifications except I don't want the one they use now, also, can it look somewhat like something they would use for a "new era", since that is what my Book This is called. And can it have written under it in small italica font "World Wrestling Entertainment", and then under that "A New Era".

Thanks in advance if you do it for me.

hey man i have a request this one will probally seem kinda difficult but i dont know, i would like all of these on it somewhere:
1. the great milenko
2. the riddle box
3. carnival of carnage
4. the ring master
5. jack jeckel
6. jake jeckel
7. the wraith: shangri-la
8. the wraith: hells pit
9. Bang! Pow! Boom!
10. The Mighty Death Pop
!

they are ICP(insane clown posse) 6 joker cards deck one and the last 2 are the start of deck 2, if you need help with the pics please let me know i would be more than happy getting them. at the bottom of the ICP one put "Welcome To The Carnival" in some kinda creep scary font.

Hey Stinger could you do me a sig using these three images

dimebag.jpg

alg_ronnie_james_dio.jpg

ride7.jpg

With text saying "Creeping Death, from the Cemetary Gates to Heaven and Hell" thanks in advance.

Can you make me a sig of Jeff Hardy? On one side have him with the WWE Title and the other with his TNA Immortal title? Then somewhere throw in his logo in the background and the words "Another Me Is What There Will Never Be." Thanks in advance if you do it. Please use these pictures.

Jeff-Hardy-WWE-Champion.png

74429_462672451025_31695961025_5711453_2942100_n.jpg

9153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member