Request a Sig From TPP

http://i51.tinypic.com/1tlpuo.jpg
1tlpuo.jpg

Copy this, go to User CP, go to edit signature, and paste the code there.
HTML:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/1tlpuo.jpg[/IMG]

http://i56.tinypic.com/dmskjt.jpg
dmskjt.jpg

Hey, I've been feeling the need to get a new sig. I want to see what you can do for me. I would like it to be dark, maybe a purple background, with faded images of CM Punk in action or on the mic or something, and in front, a picture of him after his shaved hair (bald or growing out) and going left to right on the bottom in a fancy-ish text saying "Straight Edged For Life"

I hope you can do a great job, I've seen and love your work. Thanks. I'll rep upon arrival.

Thanks for another great job! Couldn't have pictured it any better. :)

Could I get another request done? I'm starting a Book This! and I chose to make a promotion called "National Champions Federation", "NCF". I was wondering if you could make my Logo. I picture it as all caps, squared letters (The C looks like a bracket, '[', with extended ends) and italic. Anytime works because I still need to finish writing it. Thanks a ton! :)

I hope you haven't begun my BT Logo yet...so you can incorporate this. Can it be purple and the letters black? Please and thanks!

Hey im in need of a new sig, mine is rather creepy. Can I get one of the miz holding the WWE title, the u/s title, and one half the the current tag team title and Cmp holding the World title, the i/c title, and the other half of the tag team gold?

Hey im in need of a new sig, mine is rather creepy. Can I get one of the miz holding the WWE title, the u/s title, and one half the the current tag team title and Cmp holding the World title, the i/c title, and the other half of the tag team gold?

I'm not good at putting belts on people. Do you want anything else?

Here's your logo Logan. Its something I tried for an earlier request and I just changed the letters. Is that what you are looking for?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2mwut61.jpg
2mwut61.jpg

I was looking for something more like a solid box with lettering, but the font shaping is perfect.

I don't know if you haven't been on lately, and I'm not in a rush, but I want you know, if you plan on getting it to me still, I'll need it so I can post it on my show on Friday, 2/5/11. Thanks again.

Sorry to be picky ( :/ ) but I was looking for a darker purple. If that change is made, I'm fairly certain it will be alls I need.

I'm sorry to say, I respectfully decline any further assistance. I created one myself, and I'm using your GIMP tutorial to simply learn sigs and graphis for myself. (BTW, REALLY helpful tutorial. :) )

Hey TPP, any chance I could get a sig of Booker T and Goldust with it saying BookDust is Back!
Hey thanks a bunch bro

Hello,

I would like to request an epic George Sotiropoulus sig. One that doesn't have an pics with his old hairstyle just his bald new one.

Thank you.

Back again lol.....Sorry but I need a Rock Sig now it is highly needed....I mean you have to honor the great one!!!! Can you make it with the rock posing with the belt and on one side faded you have a pic of him raising the eyebrow and the other side a faded pic of him screaming into the mic. With like a blue and white theme kind of background...also have it say The Great One somewhere in it....Thank you so much and hope you enjoyed his return as much as I did!

Hey TPP how's it going? Love the work..I just have a few requests if you dont mind..You don't have to do all of them, it's cool.

FORTUNE: The Miz(Leader), Ric Flair, Beer Money, Aj Styles

THE NEXUS: Stone Cold Steve Austin(Leader), Matt Morgan, Husky Harris, Michael Mcgillicutty, David Otunga.

The Legacy: Bret Hart(Leader), Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes, Maryse.

Last but not least a sig of The Rock posing on the top turnbuckle and then The Rock's picture at the forefront with the heading at the bottom reading "The Rock is going to Wrestlemania!"

If you can do all those, thanks...If not, it's cool.

hey tpp, awesome sigs! i was wondering if you could do a sig for me. how about a michelle rodriguez sig :D maybe a pic from fast and the furious or avatar. hope its alright with you. thanks! :)

• Curt Hawkins front left
Front:
304628-16845246.jpg

With him doing heat seeking elbow in the back

CM Punk front right
cmpunk2.jpg

With him doing Go To Sleep in the background

if you could do that for me thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics