Request a sig from Stinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Sorry I took so long. I was at school, and for some reason my computer shows that I never actually logged out of the forums (blah blah blah)...

Anyways...You know about Star Fox right?

What I want on the sig is:

Background: Galaxy (basically a bunch of little white lights like you see when you think of "outer space"). Also, try to have the planet "VENOM" to be able to be shown.

In the picture I need starfox's ship with star wolf's ship behind it (as if it were trying to shoot star fox down)

Optional: If you can, put a picture of "Andross" (with opacity reduced so the image is transparent). Have him be somewhere in the picture behind Star wolf's and starfox's ship. I have checked numerous times in the past for pictures of Andross but there really aren't that many so its okay if you can't add him in there.

Text:Have anywhere in the picture say "Star Fox 64"...

Size: Width: 700 pixels Length: 400 pixels (yes. I know it is kind of big, but I can resize it later. And, really, I need the big image as I need the sig for non-WZ forum purposes.)

That's about it. It's kind of a picky job but thats what I need...if you have any questions, please ask me, PM me, or whatever.

Thanks in advance, Stinger

This was a hard sig for me to do, mainly because the pictures of the two spaceships were so un-even. Meaning I had trouble finding good pictures. However, I tried, and while it's bad. This is what I made.

30lo27d.png

This was a hard sig for me to do, mainly because the pictures of the two spaceships were so un-even. Meaning I had trouble finding good pictures. However, I tried, and while it's bad. This is what I made.

30lo27d.png

Yeah, I figured it would be difficult. Not to many Star Fox images exist....and if they do, they are very small.

Anyways, thanks for the sig. And don't beat yourself up, its not exactly perfect, but you can't blame yourself, because really, it's due to the lack of resources that makes this specific sig so hard to do. I would kno, I tried doing this specific sig about 3 weeks ago and came up with a piece of shit...I just ended up deleting it because of how horrible it was. haha.

Thanks again for the sig, if I need anything else, I'll hit you up :)

If anything, at least this brings your request thread to the top right? Hopefully you can get more clients now...

Yeah, I figured it would be difficult. Not to many Star Fox images exist....and if they do, they are very small.

Anyways, thanks for the sig. And don't beat yourself up, its not exactly perfect, but you can't blame yourself, because really, it's due to the lack of resources that makes this specific sig so hard to do. I would kno, I tried doing this specific sig about 3 weeks ago and came up with a piece of shit...I just ended up deleting it because of how horrible it was. haha.

Thanks again for the sig, if I need anything else, I'll hit you up :)

If anything, at least this brings your request thread to the top right? Hopefully you can get more clients now...

Haha, yes. Exactly.

I'm Looking at My Take-Away Menus & I’ve Noticed that I've Never Ordered from Here.

Okay, all terrible jokes aside; I've got a request for you.

Now as you know, I'm one of the main contributors to the Dragon Ball Z Thread. Now before I return to using still images from the series, I was wondering if you could whip me up a nice new sig. What I'm looking for is Vegeta & Nappa together in this one. I want it to read: Vegeta & Nappa: The Galaxy's Greatest Tag Team.

Now, I'm looking for a starry background on this one and a sci-fi like font. Rep & Credit will of course be rewarded. Many thanks in advance Stinger; Your friend - FunKay

FunKay, it may take me a little while longer to get your request. Believe it or not, there are no renders of Nappa, so Im going to have to cut him myself.

You're going to start hating me very soon.

Could you change the font (I requested it, weird that I'm asking for it to be changed) to something a little more formal & add a border.

Thanks.

could you do a Green Bay Packers sig for me? the only guys i want in there are Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, and Jermichael Finley. obviously a green and gold type of color pattern and just have put "Green Bay Packers" on it thanks

I'll request something. How about a sig with Cena with Nexus? Have it say something like "CeNexus: Making Kids Cry Since 2010".

I know you just made me a sig, but I would like a new one. Could you find a screen of Barret doing the "You can't see me"? That's all I want. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back