Guppee's Sig Requests are back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ yea I can't fit 6 wrestlers on the sig like that. If I cram together the pics, I may be able to fit 4..

Background: Gray
People on it: Right: Chris Benoit....Middle: Edge....Left: Chris Jericho
Title: EP-Forums along the bottom

bodan7.png

extermeks7.png

mrsdkb3.png

nsvp0.png

Hey dude can you make me a Triple H sledgehammer sig. Just have pics of Triple H with his sledgehammer. I don't want to make it too specific in case it looks dumb. You can just do what you want with it. Make it quite big aswell thanks. around 400 x 400. Not too much smaller than that.

Gupee I love your work you do some of the sweetest sigs I have ever seen.. Have a request.. It is for my WCZW wrestler The Future Ace Cannon.. Can I get it standard size so I can use it in this forum too.. I would like it to be black and white with Randy Orton in a suit and the top read "The Future" Ace Cannon in a white NWO like style font, then at the bottom in the same looking font I would like it to read "WCZW SUPERSTAR"

swantonoffahugeladder said:
Hey dude can you make me a Triple H sledgehammer sig. Just have pics of Triple H with his sledgehammer. I don't want to make it too specific in case it looks dumb. You can just do what you want with it. Make it quite big aswell thanks. around 400 x 400. Not too much smaller than that.

That gave me an idea too....can you make me one with the picture of him holding both the titles from when he won the Undisputed Championship from Chris Jericho at WM 18? Whatever size is the limit....and can you post the link when youre done? Thanks...

could I get a banner for my website.

I want John Cena on the left, without any championship on him.
Kurt Angle in the middle without any championship on him.
Mark Henry on the right without any championship on him.

Also can the Kurt Angle picture be a little more enlarged.

And in the front, at the bottom in reasonable sized text, have it say UCW with a cool looking font. Anyone you want.

yo man could you make me a banner for my site. 660x220 with the main colors green and black. can it have undertaker on the right, tommy dreamer in the middle, and sting on the left.
text would be championship wrestling forums.take your time im not in any hurry for this thanks. oh and heres the site if you can make it match those colors that would be sweet http://cwforums.editboard.com/index.forum

thanx

"Ill have your sigs done in a little while this week." Please, from now on only request WWE sigs. It's getting a little complicated as I'm not online as much anymore.

Thanks man. Not too high on the text but yeah. Thanks tons

Taker- Be Patient
DX12- he isn't going to make you SIX sigs. That's uncalled for and if you want it that bad then learn how to make your own sigs. Don't you read the rules?

Hey guppey please please please can you make me this sig.
500x270 - background:green - in the middle can you please make a logo of the words NLW. and underline it on the bottom of those words can you put "In Our World There Are NO LIMITS!" - on the left a pic of Jeff doing the swanton bomb - the top HBK doing sweet chin music - on the right Kennedy on the microphone doing his entrance. Thank you alot.

Hey guppee please please please can you make me this sig.
500x270 - background:green - in the middle can you please make a logo of the words NLW. and underline it on the bottom of those words can you put "In Our World There Are NO LIMITS!" - on the left a pic of Jeff doing the swanton bomb - the top HBK doing sweet chin music - on the right Kennedy on the microphone doing his entrance. Thank you alot. I am "suckit" its just i got banned because i somhow put a spoiler in a non spoiler section?

Guys I am so sorry. I am never on anymore and don't look to be doing any more requests. I am terrible sorry, but 3nigma, you'll get your sig in a day or two. Can you repost it.

Hello could you please do me a Book This! sig. I would like Randy Orton, John Cena and Batista on it. Could you also have a ladder in there somewhere, with a briefcase and World Heavyweight Title above it. Also the words "TOTAL HAVOC"

Thanks.

Hey Guppee. Can you make me a background 400 x 600. Blue and citys in the background. Also can you put at the top wrestlemania 24. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back