• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Request An Awesome Sig From WWE.IS.AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this okay Nicole? Need me to fix anything else? :)

1071h5t.png

Hey girl I know I just asked for a sig but I need a new one. Edge's b-day is on October 30th which is Saturday so I want a sig that says happy birthday Edge. Add some pics of Edge and make the background colorful please.

Here ya go! I know you said that you wanted it colorful but I kind of took a different approach with this one. If you want me to remake it colorful than I can. How do you like it?

flbxoj.png

Hey can you make me a sig of Lita and Mickie that says morgannicole13 somewhere around Lita's and XxFutureWWEDivaxX somewhere around Mickie?

ATTENTION: I'm calling out to all of you members to request from me soon (even if you don't want to use it as your sig) so I can get practice for the Graphics Wingman Contest.

Can you make me one of TNA's fortune from left to right (Storm, Kaz, AJ, Rhoode) and in the background have the Fortune logo?

If you want practise here's another one. Jeff Hardy. On one side have him with the wwe title, on the other have him with the TNA title. Put his logo in the background and then somewhere on there put "Another Me Is What There Will Never Be." Thanks! Please use these pics for the hardy one.

Jeff-Hardy-WWE-Champion.png

74429_462672451025_31695961025_5711453_2942100_n.jpg

Use this whole thing as the base for background.

9153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back