Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc!

Could you make me a CM Punk and Melina sig that says Straight Edge Hellcat at the bottom,
Make it LOUD!!!!!!!

PLZ&THANKU:)

yo i want a sig with jackson andrews i dosent matter what color and stuff, i just want something showing him and has his name.

i come to you for i a sig request, i want a sig that is like two worlds clashing, a TNA World and a WCW World each side should have a couple top stars
for WCW Sugested Stars: DDP, Goldberg, Ric Flair, Savage and feel free to add or take away stars if you wish, im not too picky
for TNA Suguested Stars:AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Abyss and once again you can feel free to add on or take away if desired
and in text it should say Competitions good for buisness
you would be doing me a huge favor if you could get to this, im not in a rush. get to it whenever you can. and Thanks again :)

Hey Doc!

Could you make me a CM Punk and Melina sig that says Straight Edge Hellcat at the bottom,
Make it LOUD!!!!!!!

PLZ&THANKU:)

i come to you for i a sig request, i want a sig that is like two worlds clashing, a TNA World and a WCW World each side should have a couple top stars
for WCW Sugested Stars: DDP, Goldberg, Ric Flair, Savage and feel free to add or take away stars if you wish, im not too picky
for TNA Suguested Stars:AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Abyss and once again you can feel free to add on or take away if desired
and in text it should say Competitions good for buisness
you would be doing me a huge favor if you could get to this, im not in a rush. get to it whenever you can. and Thanks again :)

Didn't you guys ask for exactly the same sigs from Diablo? Now I know he's gone away and won't have net till Tuesday, but still, it doesn't really mean you should shun him 'cos he's taking some time.

Didn't you guys ask for exactly the same sigs from Diablo? Now I know he's gone away and won't have net till Tuesday, but still, it doesn't really mean you should shun him 'cos he's taking some time.

:shrug:
I'm not shunning anyone,
I put the request there by mistake,
then went back, took away my request and apologized.

Found a JoMo one. sorry about getting so behind, I've been doing many things lately.
jomofsjal.png

yo i want a sig with jackson andrews i dosent matter what color and stuff, i just want something showing him and has his name.

YES I KNOW YOU POSTED THIS ALREADY

Allright Doc lol, I know you don't have this one. I really, really, really want this one lol. Can i get the little cartoon wrestler for a really indi wrestler?

m_0cef38bc01e14283a9901b9c02b451c6.jpg

Thats this dude, if you can't or don't want to lmfao its cool. His name is Lenn Oddity if you need to google for bigger pictures, he has different facepaints so if you google whatever one you feel fit to use is cool.

Doc, you think you can hook me up with a sig for my Book This?

What I need is a WWE logo, no real qualifications except I don't want the one they use now, also, can it look somewhat like something they would use for a "new era", since that is what my Book This is called. And can it have written under it in small italica font "World Wrestling Entertainment", and then under that "A New Era".

Thanks in advance if you do it for me.

Man, those cartoon sigs are incredible! I'm not usually one for requesting sigs, but I've got to ask you this, would it be possible to get a Michael Tarver one? Thanks in advance!

Hey Doc could u please make me a sig of macho man randy savage. I want it flashy in the background something that really says machoman. Blow me away. Thanks in advance.

Since the cartoons are so popular, was hoping you could hook me up with a Swagger one.

Hey Doc, could you make me the sig I requested for anyone to do? I made a thread on it called, The Age of Awesomeness.

NOTE: I'm going to finish up all these requests and then stop taking them for the time being. There are loads of sig makers, new and old, and they can help you should you need a sig. I've been dedicating my time to other projects and just feel burned out when it comes to Photoshop right now.

This thread will now be closed, but I'll still be posting the sigs. I can post in locked Graphics threads.

So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back