Jam22's Signature Request Shop

Hey Jam, nice to meet you. If you have time, can you make me a Triple H one (not in a suit lol) with maybe some different shades of green in the background? Can you make it twice, one saying "Time To Play The Game" and the other saying just "Play The Game". Even if I don't use it you'll get green rep.

Hey Jam bro I got a sig request. If you can possibly make me a sig of CM Punk, Edge, Cena, Jeff. Hardy, The Miz, and Undertaker with the words Six Of A Kind. Rep will be given and go nutz with the request.

Hey JAM. Can you make me a sig? If yes then:

I would like a sig of Chris Jericho. From the left: Chris Jericho with the IC title in long hair, Chris Jericho in a suit with the World Heavyweight championship, Chris Jericho sitting in the ring with the WWE championship Punk-style (make it look the main pic), Chris Jericho holding the Undisputed championship and Chris Jericho holding the IC title in short-hair. The text should say: "The Best In The World". The background could be anything related to Y2J. That, I leave to you.

Thanks.

Hey JAM. Can you make me a sig? If yes then:

I would like a sig of Chris Jericho. From the left: Chris Jericho with the IC title in long hair, Chris Jericho in a suit with the World Heavyweight championship, Chris Jericho sitting in the ring with the WWE championship Punk-style (make it look the main pic), Chris Jericho holding the Undisputed championship and Chris Jericho holding the IC title in short-hair. The text should say: "The Best In The World". The background could be anything related to Y2J. That, I leave to you.

Thanks.

No. Sorry man, I got a rule which is in the page before this. You need a 100 posts to request from here. Sorry.

Hey JAM. Can I get a wallpaper for my desktop? A total of 1200 pixels will do.

For the wallpaper: Have 4 pics of The Batman (Christian Bale) in a black-ish background with the text saying "The Batman" and below it "The Dark Knight" and "The Caped Crusader" and "It's not who you are beneath, but what you do that defines you" somewhere around. I hope it's not too much. Thanks.

Jammy Jams, how goes it my boy? I'm coming to you as I'm creatively drained in photoshop and in need of a new sig. I'm stuck between two options. One being a Marshall Eriksen/Jason Segel sig (doesn't matter which) or a Cody Rhodes sig. The choice is yours if you are up for it. If not no worries my friend.

Hello, Jam. I was wondering if I could request a Warrior, Macho Man, Flair, and Psicosis sig with a tag that says "One of these things is not like the others..."

(The joke being that Psychosis is a mental condition characterized by a loss of touch with reality, and Psicosis was the normal one in the group)

Thanks, dude!

Jammy Jams, how goes it my boy? I'm coming to you as I'm creatively drained in photoshop and in need of a new sig. I'm stuck between two options. One being a Marshall Eriksen/Jason Segel sig (doesn't matter which) or a Cody Rhodes sig. The choice is yours if you are up for it. If not no worries my friend.

bdp2s6.png

JAM i was hoping i could request 2 sigs if you dont feel like making both no big deal but id love it if you would make both for me!

1. a raven sig perferably with 3 pictures 1 of him holding a championship,1 of him sitting in the corner and 1 of him hitting the even flow ddt (doesnt matter who hes hitting it on) with a black background and have the writing say "Quote The Raven...Nevermore" in red.

2. a sig of Raven & Austin Aries perferably with them both holding the titles and if possible austin aries wearing sunglasses in his pic (if not its cool) and a bright background with the writing underneath saying "Death By Hollywood" with the word death under Raven and the word hollywood under the pic of aries

again id love both but im okay with only 1 being made as well ill dish out rep and credit when i put it up. thanks man :)

Hey Jam Jam, looking for an awesome new sig from you. Could I get 'Mania themed sig for the occassion? Do whatever you want, I know it will be awesome.

Hey Jam, I really have been looking for someone to do a few sigs for me. I need a few, but that are pretty short, and can be wide.

For now, I just need one with the following image centered, and a creative background you think will look nice. for text, please put "Team Creation" on it somewhere. I really would appreciate it!

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=...tbnh=143&tbnw=217&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:67

Feel free to shrink the image as much as you want! Thanks Jam

Hey everyone! I've decided that I would take requests from ANYONE now. All I ask are the following:

1. Please make sure that your renders are available at PSD-Dreams. I suck at cutting so I probably won't make a great piece for you if it isn't available at PSD-Dreams.
2. Please use the sig for atleast a while, don't go changing your sigs everyday.
3. Don't make them too ridiculous.

Hey JAM, with all those match-card requests, I know I'm annoying you. But could you make me a sig? A simple one. 3 guys and 2 girls from my BT! with the text saying "WWE: An Icon Presentation" and below it in smaller lettering "The Future". Maybe the guys could be Morrison, Rhodes (disfigured) and ADR. And the girls could be Kelly and Eve. Thanks and please. You may as well say NO because I owe you a lot.

Hey JAM, with all those match-card requests, I know I'm annoying you. But could you make me a sig? A simple one. 3 guys and 2 girls from my BT! with the text saying "WWE: An Icon Presentation" and below it in smaller lettering "The Future". Maybe the guys could be Morrison, Rhodes (disfigured) and ADR. And the girls could be Kelly and Eve. Thanks and please. You may as well say NO because I owe you a lot.
Please save the image.

kman5.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back