Open Request - Urahara

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Hey folks, FunKay here with a new sig request. As many of you may have seen, I've started making my own sigs, but it doesn't mean I can't ask for some off of others, especially when I'm feeling a little lazy like I am today. You may have also noticed that I've been creating mainly sigs centred around the manga/anime Bleach. Well my newest signature is a request featuring the infamous mister hat and clogs from Bleach; Kisuke Urahara.

So what am I looking for from this sig? A colour scheme of green and black along with his name (you can leave Kisuke out if you wish) and Mr. (or Mister if you prefer) Hat & Clogs written somewhere. Anything you do will be rewarded with rep and credit. If there are a multitude of sigs, I will rep all of you but only one will be chosen. Thanks ahead of time.

hatandclogs-2.jpg

How does this look? My first attempt since returning to the Arts & Graphics section...

This is great man, except for the font. Try something a bit less generic, and maybe mess around with it a bit and see what you come up with. The rest of it looks edgy and I like it a lot. The text just doesn't pop, and takes away from the sig as a whole.

Been a week and we have ourselves a winner. Mr. Mike Killam ladies and gentlemen. Take a bow Mike. Thanks to BC and JAM (who sent his via PM) for their attempts at this also. Everyone should've already received some rep, and of course, Mike will get some credit for his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back