The Macios Shop Is Back Open

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Some of you may or may not remember but a while back I had a sig "shop" (basically I took requests) and I was pretty good, no Theo o Dave but still pretty good and well I've found once more my passion for Sig/poster making so if you have any requests throw them in here and I'll get to them gradually. Monday, Wednesday are my especially relaxed days however in general I'm free almost everyday to work on stuff. I found once again my passion for photo design after helping out KB and well yah if you request stuff I'll give you a response pretty quickly.

So yeah, I'm back open and if you need me just ask. I'll also keep my eyes on general requests too.

Had a request for Mike Killam's sig shop but it's more than a month old. Think I'd have better luck with you.

Can you make me a signature that has The Undertaker facing off with The Doctor (from Doctor Who). It doesn't matter which Doctor, though I would prefer the current 11th one. I would like the style to be a bit dark, possibly with Taker's mist underneath both men.

Odd request? Yes. But can it be done?

Had a request for Mike Killam's sig shop but it's more than a month old. Think I'd have better luck with you.

Odd request? Yes. But can it be done?

It shouldn't be too hard. Just saw it today. I'm a tad busy these next few days but I probably should be able to do it on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back