• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF's Sig Shop

Can I get a graphic for my Book This. All it should say it IHW on top and Mayhem under it with some kind of green coloring. Kind of like how Raw and SD! have their graphic. I am going to use it at the opening on my Book This each time. Go crazy with it.

If you could give me an example, that would be great :)

cristiano_ronaldo.jpg

If you could do something with these or any Christiano Ronaldo pic. Put Darren Bull and the text of "Party Hard, Wrestle Even Harder". Also, put these logo somewhere:

WZCW.jpg

Thanks in advance.:)

Hey AF. Sorry to be an idiot, but can you remove the picture of Orton with the title and put a pic of him without the title. You see, he's not my WWE champion. And, is it 300x500, meaning can I use it as a sig?

Its cool, forget my last sig. request. Its unneeded now. I will probibly come back to you in about a week and ask for a new one though. Thanks.

Could you make me a sig of Damien Sandow with the word 'Sophistication' in it? Also, please use a pic of him with his beard. It would be much appreciated.

Yo. I'm after a sig to tie in with my new user name that's on the horizon.

fp-windows-xp-reboots-at-logo.jpg

I need a slight modification to this; Windows being extended to Windowds, taking out the Microsoft text in all 3 places, and the numbers 1 9 8 7 going into the squares red, green, blue and yellow respectively. Rep and credit will be given.

Hey guys. I need help with a poster for an e-fed PPV. Name of the PPV is Rage in a Cage. You can include any wrestlers you want. I just need a Steel Cage as the background.

Hey, new poster here, i was just wondering if it's possible you could make me a Zack Ryder sig? I don't mind how you make it. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back