AF's Sig Shop

Australia's Finest

Dark Match Winner
Hey guys willing to do sigs if anyone wants one. You can see my work in AF's Work and see what i can do.

How i work:
1. All sizes will be 300x500 either way.
2. I will not do sig's with more than 4 wrestlers(It clutters and i don't have much to work on).
3. When requesting i would like to know what colours you want in it and what text(if you want it), though i can just make up anything if you don't know.
4. I can do any sig's from wrestling, movies, tv, music etc. I'm open to all requests.
5. I don't cut pictures but i can blend them or make effects to them if you wish to post some.
6. Lastly all i ask is for you to put my name under the sig just to get some recognition :)

Thank you and i hope to help you all out :)

OK I'll go first and have a new request. I would like a sig of Javier "El Chicharito" Hernandez. Put in the background the Mexican flag and the text saying"This is A True Mexicano".

Rep will be given.

OK I'll go first and have a new request. I would like a sig of Javier "El Chicharito" Hernandez. Put in the background the Mexican flag and the text saying"This is A True Mexicano".

Rep will be given.

Hope you like it.

2cne0pi.jpg

Hmm. . . . lets see. . .
Can you do a sig. with IHW Mayhem in green, much like the one I have. And can you add CM Punk.

It's going to be an advertisement type sig for my BT. Go crazy.

I love it.

Now, how hard would it be to take the same picture but exchange CM Punk for a Wade Barret one, An AJ Styles one, a Sheamus one, A Beer Money one, a Motor City Machine Guns one, or a Chris Jericho one.

I just want to keep my options open, lol.

I love it.

Now, how hard would it be to take the same picture but exchange CM Punk for a Wade Barret one, An AJ Styles one, a Sheamus one, A Beer Money one, a Motor City Machine Guns one, or a Chris Jericho one.

I just want to keep my options open, lol.

I can easily do that for you, just let me know if and when you want it changed :)

Hey, I was wondering if you could make a sig for me. Could you make a sig that has a pic of Elijah Burke (preferably with him wearing sunglasses) having it say "A-List" Hollywood Jameson on it please?

Hey, I was wondering if you could make a sig for an EFed im doing. Something like http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xwdBonzKokw/TgY6vy9FyrI/AAAAAAAACmg/YYVqM0_ohlc/s400/wcw_revenge.jpg

Sting - Replaced with Undertaker in his hooded entrance attire

Scott Steiner - Replaced with Bret Hart in his entrance attire

Booker T - Replaced with Goldust

Goldberg - Replaced with Kane 1997

DDP - Replaced with Kurt Angle

and the logo being "The YWF" please?

Not sure if this is what you wanted, let me know if you want any changes.

2lkr1h5.jpg

Hey AF, wondered if you could do me something. A sig for my BT?? Here's what I would like:

John Cena, Randy Orton, Trish Stratus, Lita (the hottest pics you can find of the girls) and John Morrison with any background you like. The text though should say: "WWE: The Icon Presentation" and below that, in smaller lettering "The Future Is Here!!" (eliminate the quote marks, though). Thanks and please.

Hey AF, wondered if you could do me something. A sig for my BT?? Here's what I would like:

John Cena, Randy Orton, Trish Stratus, Lita (the hottest pics you can find of the girls) and John Morrison with any background you like. The text though should say: "WWE: The Icon Presentation" and below that, in smaller lettering "The Future Is Here!!" (eliminate the quote marks, though). Thanks and please.

Hope you like.
157lu15.jpg

Seeing if I could get a sig from this pic here:

cena_by_daztibbles-d4nj40z.jpg

Go crazy with anything you want to add for the background and maybe so text that says Dr. of Thuganomics would be pretty awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Can I get a graphic for my Book This. All it should say it IHW on top and Mayhem under it with some kind of green coloring. Kind of like how Raw and SD! have their graphic. I am going to use it at the opening on my Book This each time. Go crazy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back