Dark Flames Request Shop

DarkFlame

Occasional Pre-Show
Well finally I've caved to the pressure from Jam :p lol and decided to open up my own sig shop :eek: Here's some of my work if your interested;

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=216576

Rules are pretty simple;

1 - Tell me EXACTLY what size you want! Nothing annoys me more than making a sig then someone asking someone else to resize it! If you want the same thing in more than 1 size just ask!

2 - Be as specific as you can with details i.e, text, colour scheme, specific images. I'm not going to save everything I make as a .PSD so I can't go back and make quick edits

3 - Don't be a douchebag! If I make a sig at least have the decency to use it!

4 - I put my .D.F.G. tag in everything I make so the answer is NO, I won't take it out of your sig :p

5 - Don't expect it instantly! I've got a job and kids to spend my time on as well as living a life away from the IWC. Making your sig isn't instantly my number 1 priority. It may take me a day or two to get it done but I'll PM you and tell you.

Request away, if you still want to after reading my blurb, haha!

Cheers,
Flame!

Sorry for the long wait, lol;

jakethesnake.jpg

I don't want a sig or anything, but I just want to comment on the sig.

I really liked. The color worked very well for Jake Roberts. I just think the bottom left and top right corner could have used an extra touch. They seem a bit off the sig, but don't take anything away from the sig.

Well, I see that you haven't had a request in a long time. So, I thought I give you a simple request in order to help you out.

All I want is a sig of Edge and some of his greatest moments. The color should either be blue or gold. And the text should read "A Legacy" and "Rated R Champion: Edge".

Please and Thank You.:)

Lol, glad someone noticed! Haha :p I've been getting all my feedback and critique on DeviantART instead of here with my true brethren on the IWC :eek:

Anyway, here's two efforts for ya mate, did 1 to try and match your request and 1 with my own style :)

edgelegacysig.jpg

foreverratedr.jpg

Hey, I have looked at your work, and I love it, so I have a request for you.
I'd like something to promote LOWO (my BT), so if you could make...
a sig with Christian, Husky Harris, Triple H, and Kevin Nash, with LOWO at the bottom (free-style with LOWO as you wish- trying to come up with a logo for the letters).
The background can be any colors you wish, but I would like it two-toned, Christian and HHH on one color side and Husky and Nash on the other.
Preferred size 500x300, but if you experiment with other sizes, that works too.
Just basically go free-style, as long as it has those 4 wrestlers and LOWO on it somewhere, I am peachy keen.
Thanks!

Whats up man. I have a fairly simple request for you. I was wondering if you could make me a Miz sig with his new Intercontinental Title with a caption that says 'The Awesome Era Is Back' with some pretty cool colours of your choosing. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. :)

Thanks for the requests guys, i'm way too busy to do them this weekend but I'll try and do these for you on Monday or as soon as poss :)

Ok, managed to make time to fill 2 of the 3 requests I had :p Lol! No to worry Joe Mason, I'll still make a few up for you, might not be until later today now though!

The_Awesome_One here's yours mate;

awesomecs.jpg

Heel Ziggler here's yours mate;

newgenerationo.jpg

I want a Marvel vs DC wallpaper. The size could be 1024x768. For the Marvel side, have Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America (make him look the main guy), The Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Cyclops, Magneto and Venom (from Spiderman). For on the DC side of things, have Flash, Batman, Superman (the main guy), Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Robin, Lex Luthor and The Joker.

If that's too many poeple in there, you could take out Cyclops and Widow from the Marvel side and Aquaman and Lantern from the DC side. Thanks a lot bro.

Could you please make me a signature of tyson kidd with the main colors being pink and black and maybe grey and (if possible) please photoshop the intercontinental title over his shoulder (any version of the title will do) and write the final graduate of the dungeon on the bottom of it and Tyson Kidd on the top of it. Thank you for your time and I hope I haven't given you a too hard to make signature. Rep will be given as much as I can!

Could you please make me a signature of tyson kidd with the main colors being pink and black and maybe grey and (if possible) please photoshop the intercontinental title over his shoulder (any version of the title will do) and write the final graduate of the dungeon on the bottom of it and Tyson Kidd on the top of it. Thank you for your time and I hope I haven't given you a too hard to make signature. Rep will be given as much as I can!

I know you already had this made by someone else but hey, I finished what I started last week so here it is :)

tysonkidddungeon.jpg

Hey man, I love the way you did my Sid sig. Can you please make me a sig with Sid, Randy Savage, and CM Punk. I want the text to say, "Sycho Madness"

Thanks Again.

I will do mate, just working on 2 wallpaper requests at the minute so once their done I'll have a crack at that 4 ya :)

You were recommended by another SIG maker, so I was wondering if you could make me a sig with these pics:

thor_by_simonson.jpg

MIGHTYTHOR_1_SIMONSONVARIANT.jpg

detail.jpg

thorflying.jpg

Would like to have some text across the bottom that says Thor God of Thunder in some Godly Asgardian looking font. 500x250 size would be great if possible.

Thanks in advance if you give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back