• If you wanta certain pic tell me
Request away...

size : 400 x 200
who : finlay

make it have him doing his finisher.
make it say "MY NAME IS FINLAY, AND I LOVE TO FIGHT!"

Size- 400x200
who- CM Punk,Jeff Hardy,Gregory Helms

Can i have CM Punk doing an anaconda vice to someone in the middle, Jeff doin a swantom bomb on the left and Gregory Helms going the shinning Wizard on someone on the right

Thanx

Mr. Smackdown:
finlay.jpg

Mallrat:
hardypunkhelms.jpg

Thanx for my Sig dk999 and a good background thanx again

Can i get a sig like this

size:Same as your Aj Styles sig
background:Gold
pitcures:Triple H in the middle with elecrity around him if possible.Mick Foley and Raven on the left side and Undertaker and John Cena on the right side.
Text:At the top it says TEWF presents Day Or Reckoning
Bottom text:Live On Pay Per View December 23 2006

Thats because he copied and pasted his request from flippyskates thread. His is 400 x 400 if you want to do it for someone who asks multiple people.

^haha dx, but dk you don't have to do his, because i think guppee is doing, just to tell you...

624 x 323
BG-Brown
Text- Top "Live 25th Febuary Only On PPV" and on the bottom of that "No Way Out 2008". Somewhere on put "A New Tradition" "Main Event vs Main Event"
Pics - John cena with wwe title and Triple h vs Kurt angle with world title,rey mysterio and randy orton
thanks!

I dont know if you still can but can you put Angle,Rey and Orton all on one side and on the other side Cena and HHH. Right in the miidle can you put VS. PLEASE and THANKS!!!!

Can I get a sig saying United Wrestling Federation, with smaller writing below saying "Real Wrestling for Real Wrestlers" and a picture of Batista giving someone a Batista bomb, Triple H pedigreeing someone, Kurt Angle applying the Ankle Lock and the Undertaker (Centre) with his tongue out. The background can be any colour, same with font.

Thanks heaps!

Lol. Real Wrestling for Real Wrestlers and the first guy you say is Batista. Just thought I would point that out. By the way, that sig is either going to suck, or be really wide and short because you can't fit that much on a 400 x 400 banner without lie squishing them. I'm in a post****ish mood.

Yeh, spose your right. But Meh, its basically an ad. You're right though, it is too much. Could I just get, Batista giving someone a Batista bomb, Undertaker with his tongue out(Centre, main), and Angle with someone in the angle lock. Then. below these, in any font, UWF, and under that, THE UNITED WRESTLING FEDERATION, any background is fine, same with colour and font. THanks heaps!

619RKO: I can't change it because I made the people all one layer, but... I will make a new one for you, since you have 3 sigs per week. and riceandco it will be done by the end ofthe day most likelyy.

Size: size of the finlay sig u made

BG:purple and Black

pics:Jeff Hardy doing a swanton bomb in the middle. on the right put jeff's face

Text: on the left put 3nigma in white letters on the right put Jeff Hardy in white letters under his pic. do the font in like and Old English Text if possible

Wow, thats awesome! Thanks heaps. One thing though, is it possible to put one or two pictures in the space in the top left and top right corners? If so, could I get Triple H's face or him pedigreeing someone, and HBK's face or him doing Sweet Chin Music. If not, dw, coz its great anyway. THanks so much!

Here's my request

size:500x200
background:Blue
pictrues:Triple H on the left side and Raven on the right side
text:On the top it says Saturday Night Fights.And if possible can it be like this Saturday written in blue,night written in red,and fights written in white.
bottom text:Steve Norman vs King Hardcore

oooops,i think i messed up,you think you could switch it to King Hardcore on raven's side and Steve Norman on Triple H's side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back