dk999's sig shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.. heres a request i need really soon. Its a wsx sig. no holds harred in this one. just do what evr you want, but keep it kind fof small, ok?

Hey I was wondering if you could please do a Diamond Dallas Page sig for me.

400 x 300
purple background
Text on bottom: Not Only am I X-Treme, I'm simply Flawless!"
Also if possible could you put Triple H doing a pedigree somewhere on there?

Thanks man. Also I enjoyed AAW an my review will be up shortly.

okay, i'll make everyones sig's but on one condition! everyone must rate my book this first, it won't take long maybe 10 minutes to read everything just scan dont have to fully read. but i just need some more ratings, thanks.

ive read the show and its quite good, very long, great detail, but im too lazy to rate it, youll should but i dont need the sig i requested anymore

Yea i would like a picture of the rock hogan lashley stone cold cena and batista saying the past the present and the future. I will give you credit thanks.

any chance that you could do one for me please? I can't explain details here, just PM me cause it has something to do with my Book This Show.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

-Drew Acklin

Now can i get a sig with Lashley Cena Hogan Taker:undertaker2: Stone Cold and The Rock saying the past the present the future Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

I have a question, can you make non wrestling related signs and can you use photos off of websites in your signs?

I make non wrestling related ones, but I use PSD's, which stand for "Photoshop Documents", and they have pictures of wrestlers cut out of the background already, but if the picture is easy to cut out and none of the wrestler's body is cut off at all at the arms or legs, and it is a big picture.

There is a website with non wrestling related photos that I would like made into a sign. I was wondering if you could do something like that?

The photos don't even copy and paste, so I can't use those, unless you can find a way to do it.

I changed my mind, sorry again but better now then after youve made the sign right? I want Trish, Chyna, Jilian, Beth, Lacey, Riptide, Melissa Anderson and Katie Lea in the sign. To answer your next questions...

Riptide wrestles for PGWA, her real name is Angel Orsini. Check her out on the GLORY girls page. http://www.ecwprodigette.com/ can also help you.

Melissa Anderson worked for SHIMMER and APW before working in Japan and later in Europe. She worked under the name Cheerleader Melissa. She has page with Glory Girls. This site can also help you http://web.mac.com/cheerleadermelissa/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

Lacey has a Glory Girls page as well and her website is http://www.thelovelylacey.com/

Katie Lea wrestles in OWV, she is the curent OWV womens champ. She also has a page with GLORY girls as Nikita.

Make the sign 500 by 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back