• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jam22's Signature Request Shop

If you could make me a Fave Five Sig I would be absolutely grateful!

1) John Cena in Rise above hate gear if possible.
2) CM Punk in Best in the World shirt if possible.
3) Daniel Bryan
4) Dolph Ziggler
5) Sheamus

I am pretty sure all of these renders can be found on PSD-Dreams. You can choose the color scheme and background that looks the most pleasing to you, I trust your good judgement. Look forward to see what you come up with.

Thanks in advance.

If you could make me a Fave Five Sig I would be absolutely grateful!

1) John Cena in Rise above hate gear if possible.
2) CM Punk in Best in the World shirt if possible.
3) Daniel Bryan
4) Dolph Ziggler
5) Sheamus

I am pretty sure all of these renders can be found on PSD-Dreams. You can choose the color scheme and background that looks the most pleasing to you, I trust your good judgement. Look forward to see what you come up with.

Thanks in advance.

14116c9.jpg

JAMMY!! JAMMY!! JAMMY!!

Do I have more than 100 posts. Yes I do. But maybe you should just tone it down a bit. As someone said, 50 would be fine. But anyways, I've got 100 and I'm going to shoot you a request.

A John Cena sig. Any pic. Any text. Any background. Just make sure the text says "WWE (logo): An Icon Presentation" and below it "Destined For Greatness"

JAMMY!! JAMMY!! JAMMY!!

Do I have more than 100 posts. Yes I do. But maybe you should just tone it down a bit. As someone said, 50 would be fine. But anyways, I've got 100 and I'm going to shoot you a request.

A John Cena sig. Any pic. Any text. Any background. Just make sure the text says "WWE (logo): An Icon Presentation" and below it "Destined For Greatness"

Here you go. And like I said, please save the picture because sometimes tinypic gets messed up and it deletes the image, so please save it.

24xmheh.png

As a Timberwolves fan, could you do one with Kevin Love, Ricky Rubio, Michael Beasley, Derrick Williams and J.J. Barea with the phrase like "the time is now" or something like that. Thanks in advance.

As a Timberwolves fan, could you do one with Kevin Love, Ricky Rubio, Michael Beasley, Derrick Williams and J.J. Barea with the phrase like "the time is now" or something like that. Thanks in advance.

You've only got 69 posts. Sorry. If you go back a page, I have new rules in place. Sorry bro. Come back next time. Plus, I don't think those renders are found in PSD-Dreams.

Jam my boy, I call upon your services once again. If you could hook me up with a sig featuring Jericho sitting cross legged in the ring with Punk's title from raw tonight and have it say "The Original Best In The World" it would be much appriciated ;) Color and what not is your call, maybe some blue thrown in there, as always I'll say get creative with it :)

You've only got 69 posts. Sorry. If you go back a page, I have new rules in place. Sorry bro. Come back next time. Plus, I don't think those renders are found in PSD-Dreams.

Dude, give it 50 posts. Seriously, 100 is just a bit... much.

Jam my boy, I call upon your services once again. If you could hook me up with a sig featuring Jericho sitting cross legged in the ring with Punk's title from raw tonight and have it say "The Original Best In The World" it would be much appriciated ;) Color and what not is your call, maybe some blue thrown in there, as always I'll say get creative with it :)

Here you go 'Slinger. Please save the image.

2u90dvq.png

Found out you're taking requests again and you've got no idea how happy that made me. As always, I'd love a Natalya sig! It would be great if you could make it more like the heel Natalya but otherwise is appreciated too! Nothing specific, but make it awesome or somewhat matching with my Avatar if you can. :)

alright JAM ill give you a shot from what ive seen you do good work i have a few sig ideas but if you only wanna make 1 thats fine but if you wanna make more then 1 for me id appericate it.

the first idea is a CM Punk sig with a few pictures in a circle starting with a pic from his ROH days then a pic from his early days in ECW then a pic of him with the jesus look when he was leading the straight edge society on smackdown (preferably without the mask) and then front and center a pic of punk with the wwe title and have the writing say "the best in the world"

the second idea is a sig of Velvet Sky,Brooke Tessmacher, and Madison Rayne with the writing saying something along the lines of "The Hottest Women In Wrestling" and then for the pics id say any pic of them in lingerie or a bikini works.

the 3rd and final idea is for a sig of CM Punk,Daniel Bryan,Chris Hero,Claudio Castagnoli and Tyler Black all holding championship belts (if that wont work then just any pics work) and the colors to be red and black and the writing to say "the past of ROH is now the future of WWE" or something along those lines.

any of these sigs being made would be awesome and ill give you rep and credit for making them thanks jam

Found out you're taking requests again and you've got no idea how happy that made me. As always, I'd love a Natalya sig! It would be great if you could make it more like the heel Natalya but otherwise is appreciated too! Nothing specific, but make it awesome or somewhat matching with my Avatar if you can. :)

Please save the image as I don't have a copy of it.

2ykb6l4.png

the second idea is a sig of Velvet Sky,Brooke Tessmacher, and Madison Rayne with the writing saying something along the lines of "The Hottest Women In Wrestling" and then for the pics id say any pic of them in lingerie or a bikini works.

Please save the image as I don't have a copy of it.

15hn9d0.png

Stellar work, man. It's great to see you back and knocking it right out of the park.

Could I request something Jam when you get time..

CIwQD.jpg

mdnba.jpg

oLATo.jpg

Text:Be My Valentine and maybe my username HoHo
Color:Maybe Pink...

Ok first want to say that Jam is probably not definitely doing the best sig work on these boards now and that is saying a lot!

Second I have to say that those are probably the best looking pics of Mickie James that I have seen in a long time! I love me some Mickie and that is mostly because she has about the most perfect ass I think I have ever seen!

Jam, you really are a talented cunt, huh? Keep up the good work, man. Your Jericho and Cena sigs are fantastic. Also, keep it at 100 if you want to. You're the one doing the work, you should choose your guidelines. Big respect to you, friend.

Could I request something Jam when you get time..

CIwQD.jpg

mdnba.jpg

oLATo.jpg

Text:Be My Valentine and maybe my username HoHo
Color:Maybe Pink...

Here man. This was was a challenge. Hope it's fine. Save the image please.

2dgwevo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back