Jam22's Signature Request Shop

Prefacing this by saying your sigs are pretty awesome dude, cheers for your skills.

With that in mind, I'd like to make a request if I could to replace the current Editors sig, feeling like having a wrestling sig now I'm back full time on the board. Any chance I could get a sig featuring CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, AJ Styles and Wade Barrett? Similar to the Fave Five style sig you've made for someone else, but without the "Fave 5" text on it. If you can think of a slogan to match it, whack it on there, if not, just see how it looks plain? Cheers mate :)

Hey man, sorry this took long, I didn't see it. Here's your sig.

35jfgpz.png

Jam since you couldn't do the Cody sig please can you make me a Ziggler sig with the words "Show Off:#HEEL" if possible with a blue render please Jam.

Hey mate, i'm new, and you make some nice sig's. Just wondering if you could make me a Zack Ryder sig? Do what you want with it, i'm sure you'll make a good one. Thanks.

Hey Jam, I was hoping you could work your siggy wonders on an idea I've had.

With all this talk of Skip Sheffield returning with the name Ryback, it made me think of Steven Seagal from the Under Siege films, so if you could use these 3 photos with the text - Casey F'N Ryback (with the F'N in larger print) going across the images. If the F'N part could go over the photo of the thumb in the eye then I'd be chuffed! Rep and credit will be given
casey-ryback.jpg

undersiege.JPG

11772440_gal.jpg

hey if i may i would like to request a sig of my fav TV show Spartacus please if you can make it it should have Spartacus(andy),Crixus and gannicus. feel free to add whatever you want in terms of people, text and colour. i know it'll be awesome.

Hey guys, appreciate that you guys are still requesting but the shop will have to be closed for now. Having some computer troubles as of late and school has kept me busy. Cheers all!

Hey guys am new here but a great Old School WWF fan and I wanna ask if someone can me some good Old School sigs to put in my sig like is their a thread on this site that has alot of good choices of Custom Sig's like with old school wwf superstars group photo?
Something Like this
wwf-1-1.jpg

wwfsig2.jpg

Like Old School Legends.

Hey guys am new here but a great Old School WWF fan and I wanna ask if someone can me some good Old School sigs to put in my sig like is their a thread on this site that has alot of good choices of Custom Sig's like with old school wwf superstars group photo?
Something Like this

DUDES, THE SHOP IS CLOSED. I'LL POST ON HERE WHEN IT OPENS AGAIN. BUT FOR NOW, NO REQUESTS PLEASE.​

I'M BAAAAAAACK!
Hello everyone, well my computer troubles are now over and I'm ready to start making sigs for ya'll. A couple of new rules though. Please read and go over it before requesting.

1. First of all, I will only be taking requests from people who have over 100 posts. The reason for this is that I don't want anyone asking me to make a sig and be using it somewhere else or it just shows that you don't stay around the forums a lot so yeah.

2. I will only be doing sigs that have renders on PSD-DREAMS. Unless I can make something happen with an unusual request, you should PM me those, otherwise, I won't do it and will quote you and tell you I won't. And I don't wanna make something that is bad to look at.

3. Lastly, don't go around asking everyone else (or well, there's no one else, not really) for sigs when you just asked me. Annoys the hell outta me.

So yeah, please follow all these rules and we'll be fine. Request away! :D

Hey, Jam.

Another request if you are up to it; could I get a Sheamus sig? Maybe focused on his Rumble win? Thanks, rep will given!

Jammy my man. Hate to ask but I was wondering if you could make me a Wiz Khalifa sig? Don't really have any restrictions. Anything would be good.

JAM my good man. Maybe 100 posts is too many, how bout 50? Otherwise some guys might be pining for a sig for too long ;)

Anyway, I've got a WZCW Sig that's being made for me, but I want to put it on rotation with a Wrestling-Related sig. If you can, get a picture of Jericho in his flashing jacket, in the dark would be preferable, but if not, make sure the lights can be seen please. Then, at the top put "Chris Jericho" in whatever font you feel, followed with the text "The Man Of 1004 AA Batteries!" at the bottom of it.

Anything else you wanna do with it, go ahead. Of course rep will be given, probably lots of times 'cos this is a pretty big request :)

JAM my good man. Maybe 100 posts is too many, how bout 50? Otherwise some guys might be pining for a sig for too long ;)

Anyway, I've got a WZCW Sig that's being made for me, but I want to put it on rotation with a Wrestling-Related sig. If you can, get a picture of Jericho in his flashing jacket, in the dark would be preferable, but if not, make sure the lights can be seen please. Then, at the top put "Chris Jericho" in whatever font you feel, followed with the text "The Man Of 1004 AA Batteries!" at the bottom of it.

Anything else you wanna do with it, go ahead. Of course rep will be given, probably lots of times 'cos this is a pretty big request :)

27y7lnq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back