Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

If this is possible, I'd appreciate it. On the Left hand side Vince is holding a shovel and pouring dirt into a grave. Inside the grave is Zack Ryder, and Ryder is saying "Your Burying Me" (Similar to the Step Brothers Scene).Feel free yo use your creative judgement and do the best you can. Thanks, let me know if it's to much work. Keep up the good work.

If this is possible, I'd appreciate it. On the Left hand side Vince is holding a shovel and pouring dirt into a grave. Inside the grave is Zack Ryder, and Ryder is saying "Your Burying Me" (Similar to the Step Brothers Scene).Feel free yo use your creative judgement and do the best you can. Thanks, let me know if it's to much work. Keep up the good work.

wmdsig.png

I thought this was hilarious.

Can you make me a Sig with Raven. I want three pictures of him, one holding the ecw title the other of him sitting in the ring corner and the other of him atop the ladder after the King of The Mountain match. I would like for the text to say Hardcore Legend

ravensig.png

Hey Man, can you make me a Cody Rhodes sig?
Have the background with the newspaper esq thing he uses on his Minitron, and have him in a suit holding his face mask
Thanks Man!

Dude, up for another request! Can you make me a John Morrison sig?

Have him in his new beard look in the center. On the right, a pic with him holding the ECW title. On the left, a pic with him holding the IC title (in his last run). To the extreme left, have a pic from the "Johnny Nitro" entrance. On the extreme right, have a pic with him talking on the Dirt Sheet while World Tag Team champ. The text should say "The Prince". Sorry for being so specific but I have a idea in my mind. Please and thanks.

Hey man, i'm new and i noticed you like Zack Ryder aswell, can i please have a Zack Ryder sig? Would be much appreciated.

Dude, up for another request! Can you make me a John Morrison sig?

Have him in his new beard look in the center. On the right, a pic with him holding the ECW title. On the left, a pic with him holding the IC title (in his last run). To the extreme left, have a pic from the "Johnny Nitro" entrance. On the extreme right, have a pic with him talking on the Dirt Sheet while World Tag Team champ. The text should say "The Prince". Sorry for being so specific but I have a idea in my mind. Please and thanks.

DUDE! AS MUCH AS I LOVE MAKING SIGS! YOU GOTTA APPRECIATE MY FUCKING WORK I PUT IN TO ALL THE SIGS I MAKE FOR YOU. YOU HELD ON TO THIS SIG FOR LESS THAN A WEEK. SORRY UNTIL YOU APPRECIATE MY SIGMAKING WORK, AND ACTUALLY HOLD ON TO A SIG FOR A WHILE, I AINT MAKING SHIT.
SORRY, BUT THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS.

DUDE! AS MUCH AS I LOVE MAKING SIGS! YOU GOTTA APPRECIATE MY FUCKING WORK I PUT IN TO ALL THE SIGS I MAKE FOR YOU. YOU HELD ON TO THIS SIG FOR LESS THAN A WEEK. SORRY UNTIL YOU APPRECIATE MY SIGMAKING WORK, AND ACTUALLY HOLD ON TO A SIG FOR A WHILE, I AINT MAKING SHIT.
SORRY, BUT THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS.

HALLE-FUCKEN-LUJAH.

Chris said:
Hi I have a request of you. I know you make sigs so I was wondering if you would make me a logo for my Book This. It's gonna be called Attitude Wrestling Federation. If you could make me a kickass logo with the slogan bringin the attitude back to wrestling under it that would be much appreciated. I don't know much about sizes so whatever a standard sig size is would be great. Rep and credit will obviously be given. If you don't have time for it please let me know and I will ask another designer its really no problem at all. Thanks in advance if you do have the time though. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

awflogo.png

Sup A.D. how ya been? Following CM Punks "outburts" monday could you give me a bad ass CM punk sig? It really doesnt matter maybe having him sitting on the ramp and 'Punk 3:16" just make it look badass thanks man

Hey AD. First off all, let me tell you that I respect each and every sig you (for that matter anybody) makes for me. I treat them as I have made them myself. It's just that I like to keep my sigs fresh. If that's hurting the time and effort you put into your sigs, then I am sorry. I truly am. Now, forget about the Morrison sig. I have made a new request page for my BT! So, could you just check it out and tell me if you're interested??

Hey AD. First off all, let me tell you that I respect each and every sig you (for that matter anybody) makes for me. I treat them as I have made them myself. It's just that I like to keep my sigs fresh. If that's hurting the time and effort you put into your sigs, then I am sorry. I truly am. Now, forget about the Morrison sig. I have made a new request page for my BT! So, could you just check it out and tell me if you're interested??

I completely understand where your coming from, but you gotta understand the way US sigmakers feel whenever we take our time to create something, and then its only up for what? less than a week? and then another sig? and not just that, after you request from me sometimes I see requests on others pages. IF you wanna see who can make a better sig, how about have a Request page yourself. Ok, Ill do BT! sigs for you no problem, but seriously dude just appreciate the work we do, or else I aint making any sigs for you.

Hey man can you make me a sig with Nick Bockwinkel Kerry Von Erich Jerry Lawler and Pat Patterson and on it i would like for it to say a throwback to the classics. I kind of want it to be bad ass and not as nostalgic as it sounds please and thanks

Hey Can You Make Me A
cena and orton on the top ropes both holding there championship belts with truth and cristinan in the backroud faded!!
And Can I Have The rock with moving his tong That says Smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Oh yah and dx somthing to do with dx

Hello I've seen amazing sigs on here and wanted to request a sig with John Morrison and CM Punk. Both Morrison and Punk with their current look and attires would be great and with my username Starship Punk somewhere also and a decent good size...color and all that is up to u and I know ill like and appreciate it from what I've seen by u. Thanks alot:)

Haven't gotten an AD sig in a while, don't even know if you are still making them or not. I appreciate all the sig makers on the site but I think for the sigs I have gotten you are hands down the best. Anyways if you feel up to the challenge I would love something with Cap, Wolvie, and Spidey from these images, 500x250 size, maybe some of the pop out effect, the text Make Mine Marvel on it somewhere would be pretty cool I think.

CAPAm-001.jpg

X-MenV2_CVR200a.jpg

ASM564COV.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Hey man, i dont know if you still do this but if you do, could you make me one with the Miz and Jeff hardy saying: The charismatic Awesome Ones. and just put in some cool colours and background.

Hey dude Could you make me two sigs one with Zack Ryder and could it say James Cross and could one be CM Punk that says Craig Adams.

Thanks man can the colours be diffrent cheers :)

Hey im looking for a new sig for the new awesome story for punk the voiceless and the wwe

What it is about: A Cm punk group called the voiceless against the wwe stars.
Text: INVASION V2
Who's in it: On the left side is the voiceless with CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Kings of wrestling, Zack Ryder ( because Punk was sticking up for him at the WWE part of comic-con) and Tyler Black. On the Right side the WWE logo, Cena, HHH, Orton, Del Rio, and Vince Mcmahon.

Credit and rep will be given at the best I can give. Sorry if this is a really big task but if you can't do it just take out the wwe side of it and include all of the people from the voiceless group i had and put them in a sig with the text above them saying the Voiceless.

Thank you I will greatly appreciate if this is done.

Hey dude could you make me a sign of hulk hogan staring at a dirty mirror with the koolaid man behind him holding a bottle of vitamins. TEXT: Eat your vitamins! Would really appreciate it thanks.

You are the best sig maker I have ever had the pleasure to make me a sig and I would like to request one more from you and then I will leave you alone, I promise.

You made me one once before of Spider-Man and I would like another similar to that one using Spider-Man from this pic:

j-scott-campbell-spiderman-2.jpg

I would love to have the full figure of Spidey, using the pop out effect, 500x250 image size or a bit bigger if needed, a shattered glass background to fit with the breaking pieces of glass on Spidey, red and blue mix for border and backing colors, Simply Amazing as the text somewhere would be awesome as well.

Thanks in Advance!

Hey AD. Whenever you get the time, any chance I can get an updated Ring of Honor signature? I'll provide the images, all you need to do is use your creative shlong of graphic artistic talents to put the pieces together.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/RoH_New_Logo.jpg

http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=40230&mode=search
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=39388
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=37947
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=37851
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=39832
http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=18426&mode=search

If those images don't work, just pick any of Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, Roderick Strong, Kevin Steen, Colt Cabana and Jimmy Jacobs.

Much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back