People you wish would fuck off

As Blue Cardinal might say, not literally though. That's just wrong.

Also, tourists. Oh my fucking god I despise them more than anything else. They are so...fucking....stupid. I'm getting angry just thinking about them.
You're lucky you don't cook meals for them. Why the fuck can't they understand the fact we speak a different language? I should get a bonus for all the translations I have to do.

Kesha, Kings of Leon, Justin Beiber, Black Eyed Peas, foreign people who refuse to speak English to me when they come into my god damn shop, whoever the fuck OKed the creation of a new Sex Pistols perfume, Brett Favre, leechers who don't seed, the Miami Dolphins and the Black Pearl restaurant that charged me four dollars for a single fucking hot dog.

Also, children. All of them.

Now...I'm probably going to be the only person here who is going to believe this but...Justin Bieber isn't THAT bad.

He's like fifteen. Of course his songs are going to be corny as all hell, of course he's going to be in Tiger Beat and all the teens magazines. You really gonna hate on him because of that? The kid can sing, he has talent. I say more power to him. Kesha is a full grown, disgusting woman who is responsible for herself and her ass sucking. You can hate someone for that.

Kesha, Kings of Leon, Justin Beiber, Black Eyed Peas, foreign people who refuse to speak English to me when they come into my god damn shop, whoever the fuck OKed the creation of a new Sex Pistols perfume, Brett Favre, leechers who don't seed, the Miami Dolphins and the Black Pearl restaurant that charged me four dollars for a single fucking hot dog.

:(

Now...I'm probably going to be the only person here who is going to believe this but...Justin Bieber isn't THAT bad.

He's like fifteen. Of course his songs are going to be corny as all hell, of course he's going to be in Tiger Beat and all the teens magazines. You really gonna hate on him because of that? The kid can sing, he has talent. I say more power to him. Kesha is a full grown, disgusting woman who is responsible for herself and her ass sucking. You can hate someone for that.

It's more just the fact that I'm forced to listen to his music on the local pop station at my job all day long. I swear, pop stations have a playlist of like 5 songs and they just repeat them again and again. I want to bash my head in everytime I hear him sing about how he "needs sombody to love"....dude you're 15, shut up, no relationship you have will last longer than 2 weeks.

I'd be forgiving, but 15 really isn't that young, I can hold him responsible for him sucking.

You're a Dolphins fan? And to think I was singing your praises....for SHAME!

Sorry, lifelong Patriots fan here, I'm obligated by law to hate the Dolphins.

It's more just the fact that I'm forced to listen to his music on the local pop station at my job all day long. I swear, pop stations have a playlist of like 5 songs and they just repeat them again and again. I want to bash my head in everytime I hear him sing about how he "needs sombody to love"....dude you're 15, shut up, no relationship you have will last longer than 2 weeks.

I'd be forgiving, but 15 really isn't that young, I can hold him responsible for him sucking.

This, though seriously we should also hate on Usher for discovering the little pissrag.

You're a Dolphins fan? And to think I was singing your praises....for SHAME!

Sorry, lifelong Patriots fan here, I'm obligated by law to hate the Dolphins.

Born in CT and lived in Miami all my life. It's been about 16 years since I was supposed to make my decision. I still can't do it. I just bandwagon the shit at whatever team does better.

I'd like to add any X-Factor contestant, Lil Wayne and all those crappy emo bands

because they have gay haircuts, and their are british... and they sang that I want to hold your hand bullshit....fuck those guys

because they have gay haircuts, and their are british... and they sang that I want to hold your hand bullshit....fuck those guys

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gay haircuts, try all those crappy emo fringes, them singing about 'hold your hand bullshit' :lol: 1. It was the 60s and 2. What you mean similar to how guys like Biebier just want to 'love someone'. And as for them being British at least its better than being Irish (unless your IC25 who is awesome:))

:lmao: at the judgmental people who criticize other people for their music tastes. Different strokes for different folks.

I love Atreyu/BFMV/Metallica/KSE/metal, and hate pretty much and kind of rap/country/pop, but if someone likes them, more power to them.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER, HE IS SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD. HE IS POP MUSIC, HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE TERRIBLY CORNY.

The kid can legit sing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back