Posters you wish would come back

Really are you sure, what about guys like SlimPickens, TM, AE, DEADMANSNUMBAONEFAN, Prax, Spawn, or Becker?

Actually I kinda wouldn't mind seeing Slim back, if I remember right he was pretty cool

I'll narrow it down to 2.

Casey: He was a general good person with a pretty decent knowledge of MMA.

WordisBorn/The Enforcer: Generally a good guy who was the first to welcome me to WrestleZone. Good to shoot the breeze with.

Really are you sure, what about guys like SlimPickens, TM, AE, DEADMANSNUMBAONEFAN, Prax, Spawn, or Becker?

Actually I kinda wouldn't mind seeing Slim back, if I remember right he was pretty cool

Becker still comes on every once in a while. I already mentioned Deadman...I don't know what you're smoking but that dude was fucking hilarious (I'll never forget the LUTHASNUMBA1FAN alt).

TM and Razor. Also, I would like A.J to return. I only spoke to him during his brief return but the guy was very cool.

Konnan, epic epic stuff, literally hours of gut busting laughter ensued everytime that guy posted:lmao:

Paul Bearer too, that guy was great;)

Why must you always remind me of my lost lover Konnan Justin...we had something special. Our love was eternal.

In the same vein I miss Glenn Gilberti. Dude was the biggest Vince Russo disciple to ever live and provided many hours of entertainment as people like Sly and myself destroyed him in debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back