Posters You Wish Could Live Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't sudden at all. I read many posts from CM since I joined this forum a little more than 11 months ago. I found CM to be a nice guy. And you're disgusted by that? Whatever, everyone has their opinions. I posted here to say something nice about somebody and I'm honestly laughing at how much you guys are taking this the wrong way. And don't even start to think I'm saying these things because he passed away. If he were still here, I would say the same things because it's true.

I'll tell you myself, I know I have been an asshole on here before. And I'm trying to change, but NOT because I want to become a mod or even a familiar name. The one time I take a large step towards changing, here I am. It's funny how you guys think I'm going to be affected by things said on the computer by people older and wiser than myself. And it's amazing how people are affected by things a nobody said about someone that's not here anymore.

As someone who did know CM quite well and talked to him frequently on and off of WZ, it would be cool if you guys stopped giving this kid shit about praising him. Yeah he didn't know him, whatever, no need to drag CM's name through the mud with this kid, Chris only died a few months ago guys.

Coco, Doc, GD, Uncle Sam, SNS, Latino World Order, Macca and Mintberry Crunch/Charlie Hedberg. And the WZCW guys.

Bill Lesnar need not be mentioned because the hype will never die. NEVER. DIE.

I'll be the one.

CM. There is nobody here on this forum who doesn't miss CM. He was a great dude to discuss with on EVERYTHING. I didn't get to talk to CM that much, and I really wish I had talked to him a lot more. When you see R.I.P. quotes and avatars this long after something happenes, it really says a lot about how important that person is. CM was that x10,000. CM will never be forgotten and always be missed.

What this kid did is despicable. I'm embarrassed that he would use a person who has passed away for rep. Idk C.M. and I'm not going to pretend to. You turned a thread that was suppose to be friendly and a good laugh into something disgusting. Your a sick fuck. I hope you realize what you did just to receive some rep... Rep doesn't matter man. Realize what you have done and you should be ashamed. You have to be better then this. Come on Man.

Just read the whole thread and saw others feel the same way. Got me all worked up and pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back