The Thunder-Blog

Ah right, I get you now, man.

Still, college courses suck ass. I did one to kill time when I dropped out of university because I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. Let's just say that it was the biggest waste of my time that I could have undertaken. It was ridiculous. Most of the time, they were trying to teach me things I already knew. Bullshit.

But yeah, I have spread to 6 people already to rep you and it's still saying that I have to spread. God damn you for being so repable... That sounds like a word.

You were next on my list. I tried to do it and it said that I had given too much but that's just illogical. Considering I repped a few people yesterday and now 6 people there. So, there is no way that I shouldn't have been able to rep enterkey. Sucks.

How's retirement anyway?

Best way to go out, man.

I think it was Jericho that said that when he eventually leaves wrestling for good. He wants to be dragged out of the arena with the fans shouting abuse after him. You've just taken the Jericho route to retirement.

Well, these things happen.

It's in the past, so don't let it get to you. At the end of the day, it's a tournament on a wrestling forum. People shouldn't live and die by it.

And hello, LSN. What's good with you, man?

The conspiracy goes deeper, I knew you hated Zelda, see, so I rang your internet provider and had your net cut off ensuring a victory for a Zelda game, see!

comic-con-star-wars-themed-xbox-360-announced-20110721112035057.jpg

DUDE!

I only just got to watch MITB this morning and the atmosphere throughout the PPV was something to behold. Meltzer gave it 5 stars for the last match, I see. I think X got it right when he said that the crowd reaction and sheer experience had a lot to do with that rating.

How was it, man? It must have been something to behold?

You can guaran-damn-tee that the place was amazing. Got a picture with Mr. Steamboat Ricky as well.

Honestly, best wrestling show I've ever been to, bar none. We are going to talk about it tomorrow on our podcast. But honestly, it was a spectacle. The crowd was so hot all night, though I must agree with Ricky that the crowd was only a skosh tired during the WWE Championship match. If K2 vs. B2 was between Orton/Christian and Punk/Cena it would have been less tired. But still, it was electric all night. So hot for Punk all night. Before the PPV "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" After matches "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!".

Also incredible for Sir Daniel Bryan. He grabs the case, everyone goes nuts. Second best part of the night for sure. Sheamus got the monster cheer of the first match, entrances included, even shocked me!

The reaction for Miz and A-Ry also got me. Didn't think A-Ry was that popular even against the Miz, and Miz got a fuckin' gooooood crowd cheer.

Seriously, amazing.

The conspiracy goes deeper, I knew you hated Zelda, see, so I rang your internet provider and had your net cut off ensuring a victory for a Zelda game, see!

I thought it was you all along! And I don't hate Zelda, I just don't get what everyone else seems to get out of it and over-hyping things really pisses me off.

I actually love that console.

You can guaran-damn-tee that the place was amazing. Got a picture with Mr. Steamboat Ricky as well.

Honestly, best wrestling show I've ever been to, bar none. We are going to talk about it tomorrow on our podcast. But honestly, it was a spectacle. The crowd was so hot all night, though I must agree with Ricky that the crowd was only a skosh tired during the WWE Championship match. If K2 vs. B2 was between Orton/Christian and Punk/Cena it would have been less tired. But still, it was electric all night. So hot for Punk all night. Before the PPV "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" After matches "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!".

Also incredible for Sir Daniel Bryan. He grabs the case, everyone goes nuts. Second best part of the night for sure. Sheamus got the monster cheer of the first match, entrances included, even shocked me!

The reaction for Miz and A-Ry also got me. Didn't think A-Ry was that popular even against the Miz, and Miz got a fuckin' gooooood crowd cheer.

Seriously, amazing.

Dude, I was watching the PPV and every single chant that broke out was for CM Punk. When he appeared and when he eventually went over, I got goosebumps from the crowd reaction. Let me just say that I haven't had that feeling from wrestling for an awfully long time. I think it was Triple H giving Taker the Tombstone at WrestleMania was the last time.

Still, I think that Chicago is always a good crowd. They always seem to be hot and buy into what the WWE are preaching. I don't think they could have picked a better location for that angle to come to a head. Everything was on point at MITB and I am very jealous that you got to witness it, my friend.

Apart from that, how's life? I know about the radio station. That just sucks, man.

Dude, I was watching the PPV and every single chant that broke out was for CM Punk. When he appeared and when he eventually went over, I got goosebumps from the crowd reaction. Let me just say that I haven't had that feeling from wrestling for an awfully long time. I think it was Triple H giving Taker the Tombstone at WrestleMania was the last time.

Still, I think that Chicago is always a good crowd. They always seem to be hot and buy into what the WWE are preaching. I don't think they could have picked a better location for that angle to come to a head. Everything was on point at MITB and I am very jealous that you got to witness it, my friend.

In our podcast last week I called Chicago the best. Giggle. I'm such a homer fan. I think the only times I was ever this excited for any type of win was when the White Sox won the World Series in 2005 and when the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup last year. It was just an intense spectacle to be a part of and I am lucky that I was there.

Apart from that, how's life? I know about the radio station. That just sucks, man.

Life is solid. The station is gone, but it lives on through the people that listened. Like my sig says, it wasn't the music, it was a lifestyle. They are changing it soon, if they haven't already. 101.1 FM News or some crap like that. Weaksauce. So we are going to try and fill the void right now, and are going to have our own internet station up in the next few weeks. Right now I'm also just trying to put an estimate on how much it would cost to get a studio going in my house. A recording software and 2 mics would cost roughly $160, but the software itself is what we use at the station. So we shall see as we go forward.

How about you, how's the female?

In our podcast last week I called Chicago the best. Giggle. I'm such a homer fan. I think the only times I was ever this excited for any type of win was when the White Sox won the World Series in 2005 and when the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup last year. It was just an intense spectacle to be a part of and I am lucky that I was there.

Yeah, the whole way it has been put together with Punk eventually going over in Chicago was enough to make people's heads spin. The reaction he got from everyone on that night is just something that you don't get to witness all that often. I think major props have to go to everyone involved and to the Chicago crowd too obviously.

Life is solid. The station is gone, but it lives on through the people that listened. Like my sig says, it wasn't the music, it was a lifestyle. They are changing it soon, if they haven't already. 101.1 FM News or some crap like that. Weaksauce. So we are going to try and fill the void right now, and are going to have our own internet station up in the next few weeks. Right now I'm also just trying to put an estimate on how much it would cost to get a studio going in my house. A recording software and 2 mics would cost roughly $160, but the software itself is what we use at the station. So we shall see as we go forward.

How about you, how's the female?

Dude, that's harsh but onto new things, I guess. If you can get things set up in your own home, then at least you are moving forward, man. I listened to your last podcast and it was good, dude. I can't wait to the hear the next one with commentary on MITB. Should be a keeper.

And I have moved onto someone new. Things just didn't work out and sometimes you just need to cut your losees. Nevertheless, the new girl is amazing and I am completely head over heels for her. If you go onto my Facebook page, you'll see some pictures of us at the top. But thanks for asking, man.

Any news on your love life?

Yeah, the whole way it has been put together with Punk eventually going over in Chicago was enough to make people's heads spin. The reaction he got from everyone on that night is just something that you don't get to witness all that often. I think major props have to go to everyone involved and to the Chicago crowd too obviously.

The reaction for Punk was crazy. What shocked me was exactly how loud the boos for Cena were during his entrance! I knew it was going to be bad, but I expected Cena fans to make themselves heard during the entrance. I was in awe Punk's entrance. Watching back though, I love when he was on the top turnbuckle and said "WHAT'S MY FUCKING NAME?!".

Dude, that's harsh but onto new things, I guess. If you can get things set up in your own home, then at least you are moving forward, man. I listened to your last podcast and it was good, dude. I can't wait to the hear the next one with commentary on MITB. Should be a keeper.

They are abled for download if you'd like, and like I said, soon they will be up on our own website.

And I have moved onto someone new. Things just didn't work out and sometimes you just need to cut your losees. Nevertheless, the new girl is amazing and I am completely head over heels for her. If you go onto my Facebook page, you'll see some pictures of us at the top. But thanks for asking, man.

Is she the one with the rose tattoo on her arm? If not then I have no idea which one it is. But anytime man. Just want ya to be a happy bloke.

Any news on your love life?

Lulz.

Sorry, I laugh when people ask, not to be a dick, but just because it's so pathetic for me hahahaha. No prospects or anything. Like I keep expecting one day for there to be someone who is going to do something to make me notice, but that hasn't happened in a while. Lately it's just been me worrying about the podcast. I've got a feeling I just need a new setting.

comic-con-star-wars-themed-xbox-360-announced-20110721112035057.jpg

That Star Wars box art is dope...I'd buy and play that game just based off the cover alone,,,lulz ;)

Dave, you're sharing the same avatar as Dagger...does this to mean you think only FF VII should win the Video Games Tourney.

Probably not. That goes to Final Fantasy X.

But yeah, I am just trying out avatars at the minute. I haven't decided on which one I want to go with permanently, if any.

Hi Dave :wave:

See any good movies lately?

Hey, Jiggles.

I did go see Harry Potter with the ball and chain on Friday and loved it. You a fan?

Dave! Feels like it's been ages!

Man, I've missed it. It seems like we've grown so distant. It deistresses me greatly.

How have things been with you?

Man, I've missed it. It seems like we've grown so distant. It deistresses me greatly.

How have things been with you?

I know, and it's not right this has happened. I'm ok, I just recently did a challenge of finishing all the Harry Potter books before seeing the final film (I hadn't read 4-7 before), so had some fun there. Went to two Fozzy gigs with VIP access, so met the band twice and had a blast both times around, and recently got Silver Premium tickets to...

WRESTLEMANIA

You read that right, I'm going to fricking Wrestlemania next year! Going with a friend who was on the pre-sale list, got good seats and front row of Raw the next night, going to save up for the flight now but can't wait!

Otherwise, things are ok, and I'm considering about getting a new job, but that's about it. I haven't been on facebook a lot as it's lost its appeal on me.

You are shitting me!?

Please explain.

The fight scenes should have been the best in the entire series. Seriously, you have all the good guys fighting all the bad guys, and yet they managed to make them the worst fight scenes out of every single one of the movies.

They didn't show the main characters you've learned to grow and love being killed, thus taking me out of the movie emotionally. If I had seen Fred get killed, I would have probably shed a few tears.

Not enough Emma Watson. Enough said.

They did the "I'll be right here" while pointing to the heart spot twice... TWICE!

So the Elderwand is the most powerful weapon in all of wizardry, and Harry Potter can just snap that shit in half with his bare hands without any repercussions? Wizards are clearly *****es.

They kept the epilogue in there. I wanted to stab myself in the leg when I read it in the book, I wanted to stab myself in the eye when I saw it in the movie.

Voldemort, a guy who was scary as fuck in every film from 4 on, was portrayed as a total wimp in this one. Every time he even tried to do something bad ass he had to hesitate or pass out like a bitch.

Not enough Emma Watson.

Oh and the last Harry Potter film was a good send off when considering both parts, I even dressed up for it (only live once ;) ), but the audience I had was crap, they only cheered at moments, no feeling of the moment. One girl said "It was crap", she didn't survive the night (not because of me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back