The Thunder-Blog

Just a couple of days ago, I think. I got reps from Lee, Doc and jmt to take me above the mark that I needed.

I might but WZCW is not so high up on my list of enjoyable things right now. I don't know why but I just feel as though a lot of the fun has come out of it.

That's why we are doing the All-Stars Show. A lot of people have been taking it too seriously of late so we wanted to have some fun back into this.

I might have a request out of you in regards to that show if you're interested?

I haven't seen the new episode right now. I'm going to watch it after House.

That's why we are doing the All-Stars Show. A lot of people have been taking it too seriously of late so we wanted to have some fun back into this.

I might have a request out of you in regards to that show if you're interested?

How the fuck do you take WZCW seriously, there's no direct conflict during the roleplaying

Do you mean people seriously care that much about booking? How horrible are the fucking roleplayers in that fed if they put themselves before the game OH NO MY CHARACTER MUST BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S TO MAKE UP FOR MY SHORTCOMINGS AND MY SHORTSIGHTEDNESS ONLY ALLOWS ME TO SEE MYSELF GAINING GLORY

How the fuck do you take WZCW seriously, there's no direct conflict during the roleplaying

Do you mean people seriously care that much about booking? How horrible are the fucking roleplayers in that fed if they put themselves before the game OH NO MY CHARACTER MUST BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S TO MAKE UP FOR MY SHORTCOMINGS AND MY SHORTSIGHTEDNESS ONLY ALLOWS ME TO SEE MYSELF GAINING GLORY

Yep, some people do.

Though if it helps, the older days had this on a continuous basis before Lee took over and cleared out the trash, so it was A LOT worse back then.

But All-Stars will be awesome anyhow, not to mention Redemption before than.

OMGZ Titus challenged Baller to the allstars match on twitter.

Congrats on that win there Dave, I was rooting for you (first time in a good while) as we secure a European spot due to that win.

Yeah, I had that in the back of my mind. I am not sure if I agree with that procedure but that is the way it is now-a-days. Still, it's going to be a tough road for you to even qualify but I hope you do.

And now Fraser Forster returns to newcastle!

Again, I am not sure how I feel about this one either. He has been solid since he came to Celtic. I think he has amassed 23 clean sheets this season between the sticks, which is pretty good. There is something about him though that annoys me. I am not sure if it is because I think he seems unstable at times or that we are going to have to pay around 5-6 million for him after one good season.

Either way, I think we have plenty of good goalkeepers we can get for cheap. Shay Given's not doing anything these days, is he?

OMGZ Titus challenged Baller to the allstars match on twitter.

ZOMG!

I have no idea who Constantine will be going against.

Haha no, I reffed a team in that division that got stomped, then I saw that one and was like "Oh jeez"

In that situation I'd have put myself at Sweeper and just crushed anythign that came near, I'd prefer 0-0 ties to that shit

Next year when I'm at the state school (I have a 3.85 GPA so I'm pretty sure I can get in, lmao) I plan on playing on their intramural soccer and possibly Ultimate Frisbee team, then doing NCAA Division 3 soccer the season after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back