The Thunder-Blog

I have been considering a third tattoo, but finding it difficult to come up with something I want. So far I get things too closely related to the ones I have, or not having a strong meaning for it to work. But I'm just coasting for now.

Haha! She's a NED too, Lee. She'd stab you and not think twice about it.

I have been considering a third tattoo, but finding it difficult to come up with something I want. So far I get things too closely related to the ones I have, or not having a strong meaning for it to work. But I'm just coasting for now.

Custom work? Has to be, especially for you. :)

*Don't wind up Dave's cousin*

Haha! She's a NED too, Lee. She'd stab you and not think twice about it.

I won't ask.

Sly's "eating a pizza" comment is what really got me in that post.

Also, Dave, before you read my RP, I want to preemptively apologize. Please don't kill me.

I might but WZCW is not so high up on my list of enjoyable things right now. I don't know why but I just feel as though a lot of the fun has come out of it.

I can understand. I felt that way this cycle until I did that RP, and now I'm feeling drained of ideas again. I know you feel pretty frustrated about your current direction, so. Glad you liked my RP though.

Is MK:Legacy the web series, Chilli? I saw the first episode and loved it but haven't been keeping up with the rest of the episodes. I wish it were a proper movie like they wanted it to be.

Yeah, I just don't know where I am going right now and it is hard to come up with new RP ideas in that scenario. It'll come back to me, it always does.

Is MK:Legacy the web series, Chilli? I saw the first episode and loved it but haven't been keeping up with the rest of the episodes. I wish it were a proper movie like they wanted it to be.

Indeed it is. Warner Bros wouldn't sign off on a movie, which sucks because the trailer for Rebirth was so awesome. The episodes are fun and it's a nice retake on the series, the realism that is there is fun for me.

Does WZCW require people to have pictures for their wrestlers? I'm sure it might help for promo posters for matches/ppv, but it seems kind of lazy that written descriptions aren't encouraged.

Rep bar? I don't get another bar.

As for the next rep power, I am not very close. I just got my last one at level 24. I am at 20,107 right now, I think. So I still have some ways to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back