The Thunder-Blog

Good choice. I have trouble with some threads some time and all it takes is for me to step away from them for a second and come back later.

I accidentally posted in your section yesterday. You see, it was originally going to be a spam post in my thread but it got too long, so I thought I'd show my support for you and put it in the BSing About Movies thread.

This is one that I'll get, but it's going on my back and probably going to encompass a lot, if not all my back.

Alright so it's going to be a zombie attack in a cemetery. One part is going to be a zombie getting it's head blown off by a guy with a sawed off shotgun. Another is gonna have a zombie eating a dude, but I want to make it someone known, like a superhero or something. Then another is gonna be an Assassin's Creed like character killing one or two zombies with a blade and (if there is two) a sword. Those are the distinct ones. Add an Irish cross for a grave and a few other tombstones that possibly read family members passings. Add a silhouette of Chicago at the top and there ya have it.

Is that your first? Because I would suspect that people should start off with something smaller. Just to see if you like it or not. Still, I don't want to put you off that idea because it sounds bad ass.

Yeah my thought was to do a smaller one on maybe my arm or something, but as of right now this is the most solid of an idea I've had as far as tattoos go.

Yeah, man!

Get it done. The thing is, getting a tattoo is not for everyone and you don't know what you will like until you get it. That is why I said you should start with something small. Still, if you know what you want, then you should go for it.

Are you getting it in colour? If so, it will take about 4 hours to get it all done.

There would be color in it. Have to. Though I've been debating if I should have the zombie's head splattered by the shotgun, or if I should have it right before the gunshot.

My green rep streak has been dashed by a Cena hater. :(

There would be color in it. Have to. Though I've been debating if I should have the zombie's head splattered by the shotgun, or if I should have it right before the gunshot.

My green rep streak has been dashed by a Cena hater. :(

Yeah, one of my mates got a tattoo done on his arm of a tiger stalking through the bush. It has taken him 6 hours so far and it is only on his biceps. Yours might take a lot more than that but it will be rewarding in the end.

I still need to get round to getting mine done.

Mines is getting done later this month hopefully. It is my birthday this month, along with Chilli's.

Yeah, one of my mates got a tattoo done on his arm of a tiger stalking through the bush. It has taken him 6 hours so far and it is only on his biceps. Yours might take a lot more than that but it will be rewarding in the end.

Mine would probably take a solid 10+ hours. My bro is getting a Boondock Saints tattoo and it's already taken about 6 hours I think. Probably gonna take a few more hours. Though it will be expensive and I need to save some money.

Mines is getting done later this month hopefully. It is my birthday this month, along with Chilli's.

It is! I've started the countdown until I can legally drink. Though after I turn 21 I don't think it will be as big a deal to drink, since my attitude towards it already is "it's no big deal.".

The outline of the hylian crest on my left forearm. I was supposed to get it done in november but was ill so i've not got round to rebooking it.

That is so you and would be awesome.

The thing I like is that it has double meaning, so to me it's a zelda reference and to other's I can explain the triforce is the symbol of the Hojo clan meaning wisdom power and courage with the phoenix from the ashes part added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back