The NEW WrestleZone Tag Team Posters Tournament (Keep it all in here)

I think we all know what team is going to lose Round three, and thats a damn shame really. However, someone had to go home anyways, there can only be one winner... Well, technically, two...

Anyways, Round 4 is going back to the origional ways, but with one slight change. It's going to involve you doing quite a bit of promoting. There will be no time limit on the polls, in order to win, you must have two things.

1) At least 15 votes for your team, and
2) At least 10 people actually reply saying they voted for you.

The first person to reach this goal wins.
Since we havn't had many rounds where peoples votes have gotten this high, this just means that your going to have to turn up the trash talking, bribary, going to n00bs for random votes if you must. Also, to the few of you that havn't voted for yourselves yet... Now would be a good time to use that vote.

The final 4 is upon us. I will draw who faces who at Random and post it when the poll has closed for Round 3.

Derf, that's a phenominal idea. Honestly, your creativity in these voting rounds has made this entire thing more fun and very exciting.

When is round 4 starting?

I was going to wait untill the poll ended from Round 3, but it'll be done in a few hours and I already know whos going home, sorry... And since I'm leaving for work soon, I'll get the Round 4 Polls up ASAP. Ladies and Gentleman, your Semi Final Matchups!

The One Big Will & JP Fizzle
VS
Mighty NorCal & Steamboat Ricky

Polly Wanna Cracker & The Shockmaster
VS
CM & Xfearbefore​

Round 5 is upon us, the Finals! And for that round, we will be having three matchs between the winners of Round 4. And unlike the other rounds, this time, there will be NO TEAMS! I will post the four remaining individuals in each of the three bracketrs, and the way to win is to have the total most points. The matchs are as follows...

Funniest Poster
Simply put, vote for whomever you think is the funniest.

Best Wrestling Poster
Also simple, vote for who you think makes the best wrestling posts.

Most Dedicated Poster
Who do you think is Mr WZ?

Polls up as soon as Round 4 is over...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back