The NEW WrestleZone Tag Team Posters Tournament (Keep it all in here)

So randomly assuming if NorCal & I advance, your plan is to match us up against each other.. I see.. I see.

Somthing like that yes, but not exactly just that. Round 3 isn't going to be single elimination like it is now, although what I do have planned is kinda like "single elimination".

Somthing like that yes, but not exactly just that. Round 3 isn't going to be single elimination like it is now, although what I do have planned is kinda like "single elimination".

If you're about to tell me you're gonna warp this tournament even more, by having the advancing teams then go into 4 way votes, for each individual team mate.. and the losing team mate gets eliminated, how would that solve it being a "Tag Team Tournament" any longer?

If you're about to tell me you're gonna warp this tournament even more, by having the advancing teams then go into 4 way votes, for each individual team mate.. and the losing team mate gets eliminated, how would that solve it being a "Tag Team Tournament" any longer?

Thats not my idea.

singles then tag match?

Thats not is either. My idea was somewhat already discussed in a different thread. I took one idea, and decided to make it even better.

It'll be all teams against each other & the team with the less votes are eliminated, right?

Pretty much that right there, but after thinking about it, I realized that wouldn't work as good as I though. So my new idea is this one with one small, yet VERY IMPORTANT change that will piss some people off. More on this tomorrow when the Round 2 is over and Round 3 begins.

Round 3 Poll is now open. Remember, you are not voting who you want to win in this round, you are voting who you want to leave.

Will & JP Fizzle
VS
Polly Wanna Cracker & The Shockmaster
VS
Dewey Cox & Irish Canadian25
VS
Mighty Norcal & Steamboat Ricky
VS
Xfearbefore & CM

Laides and Gentlemen, let's all KEEP HOPE ALIVE and keep Dewey Cox alive in this thing. Our favorite Doppleganger turned fan favorite (?) needs a shot at WZ Immortality, and YOU can make that happen by NOT voting for IC25 and Dewey Cox in round 3! Vote for the other guys!!!

I got robbed. I lost to IC and Dewey Cox. having Dewey should have disqualified his team because he does nothing. Nothing i tell ye'

<IC25 and Dewey Cox walk into the Posters Tag Team Tourney Thread...>

IC25: Well, it looks like we are licked, and as a result, we are here to concede this tournament...

<then, this happens...>

[youtube]srdF1bcCKPY[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back