Posters you wish would come back

Jonny is busy getting famous in a band. Or something. What was their name? Moonbeam Overdrive? Doom Face? Sodomy God? I forget.

NSL is already back so I'll get back to you.

Kiss ass :)

You ready for this?

Blue, FTS, Dan, ED, Murfish, Jake, RVDGurl, Jonny and I'm sure I'm missing alot more.

but most of all...

C.M

Jake is the only consistently entertaining name that comes to mind.

FTS could be alright on the condition that you convinced yourself that he didn't really believe what he was saying. I missed whatever led to his exit during my hiatus.

Yeah...WTF happened?

Dexter, Jake, and Marquis.

Echelon was always a great guy to talk to as well. He still drops in from time to time but not nearly as much as he used to. A pretty knowledgeable guy with some interesting perspectives on things.

RVDGurl, Wes, & AJ

I miss the old VIP days

I also forgot to throw in Big Pimpin.

Jake, Luther, Marwuis, Wes, Sidious (too bad he got banned), Cookie, Big Pimpin, Deadman, Uncle Chester, next_jericho, Mantaur Rodeo Clown, Murfish, 48.7, Eternal Dragon...forgot her, so that's about it now.

I am so pissed I missed Sid getting shitcanned.

And OH HELL NO on DEADMAN.

Fuck me, dude, I forgot Matt Moses...that dude was FUCKING ACE, as was Dragonslayer.

Razor and Tenta.

Fuck. I missed A LOT of people leaving.

Too lazy/self-obsessed to go through all these posts. Don't s'pose anybody mentioned little ol' me?

Well, now that my boy NSL is back, I'll throw out the name of another old friend of mine, and say M_F......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back