Posters you wish would come back

Disco. Even though I cant stand him, I couldn't help but laugh at him in the TNA section.

Echelon was always a great guy to talk to as well. He still drops in from time to time but not nearly as much as he used to. A pretty knowledgeable guy with some interesting perspectives on things.

I'd rather have people start leaving than coming back, but if I had to choose it would be Luther. Atleast I think he is around little enough to count.

Every once in awhile I see AJ log onto MSN, but it's usually when I either have to leave to do something, or am just am too fucking tired talk, but one of these times I'm going to make an effort to stay up and see what's up with the guy

Wes was awesome to bullshit with. I thought he was going to destroy me for using the same Nas avatar he used when I started posting here.

FTS, regardless of what happened the last time he was here, he was still a homie of mine and was prominent in my hip hop thread when I first started it. I'd like to take back some of the shit I said that infamous night.

Mostly though, C.M.

Funny story about CM, this week is the finals in the WZ fantasy hockey league I set up for this year, and CM, from the grave, has some manged to inspire his fantasy team all the way to the finals, currently he's 7-3 to whoever is King n' Canes, but there are still 4 days left for his team to comeback and win one for C.M., I'm really hoping he does win

Kasey.

Old. Fucking. School. For you bitches.

Hell yes. Kasey was the first poster I saw and was like "Holy shit that guy is intelligent as shit, entertaining, and an awesome writer." I totally emulated him for like my first month here. Then he just sort of disappeared, and then returned at random times ONLY in the MMA section to argue about shit. Dude was cool as fuck.

Dexter is another good choice Doc. Dexter was fuckin' awesome, and a fellow Star Trek geek like myself.

Tenta, of course. That was my homey.

CM, obviously. RIP

FTS. My fucking brother on here, why did he disappear? He was my greatest philosophical rival in the Cigar Lounge.

RVDGurl. Cool as fuck, original old-school ECW fan who actually went to the shows back in the day, massive ROH fan who went to shitloads of shows as well. She was by far one of the coolest people on here, she never even visits anymore. Alongside her was her pal Cowboyfromhell, who had awesome taste in horror films and I enjoyed bullshitting with.

Prax was my boy until he got the epic banning.

Jake only seems to visit to post in Sam's thread rarely, so I'll add him to the list.

Probably forgetting tons of others.

Last one is jpfizzle...funniest motherfucker to ever post on here...I think that's it (maybe more will come up later)...one already did. Meilichia, but only so I could look at her tits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back