People you wish would fuck off

Bill Lesnar though correctly, SSC is just high all the time, and likes to post stupid memes. SSC charges the ring with steel chair in hand, Bill Lesnar and SSC clear the ring. *Bah Gawd, BAH GAWD* good ol' JR creams his pants at the thought of an SSC, Bill Lesnar alliance.

I creamed in my pants too. Then i read this post and did it again.

Bill Lesnar appreciates Smooth Sexual chocolate and screminorman smiley.Bill lesnar realises that his faters are just trying to make an impact,

Bill lesnar also wonders whether Stinger is 12?

Bill Lesnar said:
Bill Lesnar appreciates Smooth Sexual chocolate and screminorman smiley.Bill lesnar realises that his faters are just trying to make an impact,

Bill lesnar also wonders whether Stinger is 12?
What exactly are "faters"?

Kesha, Kings of Leon, Justin Beiber, Black Eyed Peas, foreign people who refuse to speak English to me when they come into my god damn shop, whoever the fuck OKed the creation of a new Sex Pistols perfume, Brett Favre, leechers who don't seed, the Miami Dolphins and the Black Pearl restaurant that charged me four dollars for a single fucking hot dog.

Also, children. All of them.

As Blue Cardinal might say, not literally though. That's just wrong.

Also, tourists. Oh my fucking god I despise them more than anything else. They are so...fucking....stupid. I'm getting angry just thinking about them.

Aside from IDR, Bill Lesnar, Coco, and Doc ... the rest of you can fuck off no lyin. Unless I dont know you yet and u turn out being cool.

I'm like Wynona Rider in A Scanner Darkly, I get confused sometimes cuz I do so much coke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back