You can't even taste it!

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
I hate this fucking phrase. Tonight I'm hanging out with a friend when we decide to get something to eat. He wants Taco Bell, I agree. We go and he orders some burrito and as I order soft tacos with no lettuce, he is baffled.

"Why do you get it with no lettuce?"

"I don't like lettuce."

"What do you mean? You can't even taste it!"

Fuck I hate that. If I can't taste it, how the fuck would I know I don't like it? Furthermore, if it has no flavor, why the fuck are you eating it? I know it has nutritional value but dude, you're eating at Taco Bell so that's kind of moot.

I get the same shit because I don't like Rice.

Pointless thread I know. Just wanted to vent.

Mushroom in pizza. Ugh I hate it but every time I order a pizza without mushroom it's always the same thing. Eww why do you do that you can't even taste it. Fuck you bitch, if you can't taste it your a fuckhead.

Mushroom in pizza. Ugh I hate it but every time I order a pizza without mushroom it's always the same thing. Eww why do you do that you can't even taste it. Fuck you bitch, if you can't taste it your a fuckhead.

I'm with you. But another example is Salami. a bunch of friends order Pizza and they order one with Salami on it. I say I don't like it but they bitch and moan telling me how I can't taste it. Of course, I bite into it and it's all I can taste. People piss me off.

"Tastes like chicken". That has to be my favorite food saying.

If so much stuff tastes like chicken, then why don't you just order chicken?

As for the can't taste it comment - I've been foolishly sucked into trying new (shitty) foods that "you can't really taste much of/can't taste certain things within it", and my reply is always the same..

"If I'm not suppose to taste it, then what's that taste that's making me feel sick to my stomach right now?"

I hate this fucking phrase. Tonight I'm hanging out with a friend when we decide to get something to eat. He wants Taco Bell, I agree. We go and he orders some burrito and as I order soft tacos with no lettuce, he is baffled.

"I don't like lettuce."

Fuck I hate that. If I can't taste it, how the fuck would I know I don't like it? Furthermore, if it has no flavor, why the fuck are you eating it? I know it has nutritional value but dude, you're eating at Taco Bell so that's kind of moot.

Or maybe it's because when the food's been sitting out the lettuce is all soggy and disgusting

Also just it being there dilutes the other flavors, therefore still giving it a taste

You know what phrase I hate? "Safe from germs." How can I feel safe from something that I've never felt threatened by? I know germs are generally bad, but they're unavoidable for the most part, unless you freak out about them, so why even bother being worried? It's just another way advertisers are trying to scare us into buying stupid products we don't need.

I find restaurants promoting salads as a healthy choice funny. The salad dressing can be more fattening than anything else on the menu.

I'm with you. But another example is Salami. a bunch of friends order Pizza and they order one with Salami on it. I say I don't like it but they bitch and moan telling me how I can't taste it. Of course, I bite into it and it's all I can taste. People piss me off.

Salami is one of those things you can taste a mile away.

I hate onion and I get the same shit. Just then, we got satay beef from a thai place and it was loaded with onion and my sisters always tell me to stop picking around it because if you eat it with other stuff you cant even taste it. I know I can fucking taste it, that's how I know I fucking hate it.

Same with mayo too.

Next time somebody says it, ask them back "Well, if you can't taste it what's the point of getting it on there in the first place?"

To me, if somebody doesn't like the taste of something why would they get it in the first place? They have to like it for some reason, if it's food it's liked for the taste primarily, so saying you can't taste it defeats the purpose of it being there (i.e. mushrooms on pizza).

"I don't like lettuce."

I used to be like that. Then my mom and bro would sorta pressure me into putting lettuce on. Now I quite enjoy it.

I can't stand vegetables on pizza though, other than onions on a bbq chicken pizza. Meaty pizza and that is that!

Eww why do you do that you can't even taste it.

Who the fuck, in the history of humanity, has ever said

"Eww" (as if pizza was something to "eww" at if it DOESN'T contain mushrooms)
"Why do you do that" (as if there isn't six hundred MILLION different ways to eat a pizza)
"You can't even taste it" (Whomever thought mushrooms were tasteless, let alone tasteless on a pizza is on... well, mushrooms)

You tell me the full name of the person that said that. I will book a flight right now.

I used to be like that. Then my mom and bro would sorta pressure me into putting lettuce on. Now I quite enjoy it.

I can't stand vegetables on pizza though, other than onions on a bbq chicken pizza. Meaty pizza and that is that!

The only veggie I can deal with on a Pizza is Green Peppers. I can't deal with Onions.

:lmao: I'm sorry but the title of the thread just made me laugh "you can't even taste it!" Its a phrase you would hear some desperate and pathetic creeper say to his women or some reluctant hooker just before they have sex.

on the topic at hand though. I love taco bell, I recently moved to a town with one! I go there for lunch pretty much every day. I F'ing love that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back